I am Lee Hoya

So....this is how we started?

After Hoya left you waited for a couple minutes. "Ya Woohyun-shi." He looks at you and nod. "Can I go use the restroom?" Woohyun nods and pointed to the door next to the cabinets.

"Use Hoya's restroom, I'm sure he wont mind." You gave Sungjong a weird look. "Why does he have a restroom in here?" Sungyeol shrugs.

"He said that the boys here are dirty and disgusting, so yeah he told them to make a restroom for him and the Kingkas." You nod. "How conceited is he?"

They all stiffen as you felt a dark aura behind you. You slowly turned around and met Hoya's smirking face. "H-Hoya." You backed away from him. "What you don't like the fact that I'm conceited?" You gave him a death glare. "Get away from me."

You mumble as The Kingka came closer to you. You turned your head as both of your faces were inches away from each other. "What are you doing?" You panicked. Hoya gave you an infamous smirked. "Exactly what you're thinking." He came closer and you flinched. "Ya, look at me."

You slowly opened your eyes to look at the Kingka. "I want my revenge." You gave him the 'it's not fair' look. "Why? I didn't do anything wrong?" He smirks. "You made fun of me yet I have to get you back."

You sigh and walked closer to him as he backed away. He smiles. "You ready?" You nod as he took out a fist. *Oh lord, please help me!* You shouted in your head. "Close your eyes."

You death glare him and slowly closed your eyes again. He punched through you and wrapped his hand around his neck pulling you into a shocking kiss. *Omo he kissed me!!*

Your hands start to struggle as Infinite watched you both clearly. Dongwoo squint his eyes and walked out madly. They watched Dongwoo walk away and followed.

"H-" You tried to get through his grasp but he was to strong. He bit your lips and pulled away. He gave you a y look 

Hehe do you like the gif? I love this guy!!!