Study hard for it

So....this is how we started?

you

Minsoo

Teen Top

Sooyoung

You hugged Minsoo before walking into your class. "Unnie?"

You look at her. "I saw you talking to Hoya oppa?"

You look at her and slowly nod. "So what did he say or ask?"

You spuint your eyes to remember what he said to you "Oh Hoya introduced him self to me and Minsoo oppa."

You teacher walked in and started today's lesson. "Class tomorrow we are going to have a  quiz to find the class raking, so I would love it you read chapter 63-75. You look at the board and took notes. After that class ended Minsoo took you to your next class. In that class you had an upcoming test that week also. After that class, you and Minsoo walked to his motorcycle. "you-ah are you going to be busy?"

You nod "Don't you have to also?" Minsoo looks at you and shook his head. You raised an eyebrow and he smiled at you. "Ahaha you caught me. Umm.....want to study together?"

"yeah right now?" Minsoo nodded, so you two walked into your house. You and Minsoo studied until it was dark. Since you two studied together for hours now, yu went to get snacks for both of you. On the way up you heard Minsoo talking in the phone. "Hey, Nope sorry, I'm studing with my girl right now. okay."

Minsoo turns around and looks at you with a smile.

"Who was it?"

"Chunji and the guys, they were wondering if they and I....can talk after this."

You look at him and went back to studing. After you two finished, Minsoo tucked you into bed. You smiled in your dream, which caused Minsoo to snap a picture. Minsoo looks at you before leaving a frowned. Minsoo walked out of your house and walked to his motorcycle. Chunji and the guys drove over.

Ricky looks at Minsoo and asked "Is Juliet asleep?"

Minsoo nods and got on his motor. 

---Minsoo's place---

Chunji: "How long?"

Minsoo: "3 1/2."

L.Joe: "You know the bet was over 1/2 a year ago?"

Ricky: "But Juliet is a good girl she don't deserve to be like this."

Chanjo: "If you don't like her don't play her."

Minsoo looks at them and nod.

--5mins later--

Ricky "Hyung are you sure?"

CAP looks at Ricky unsure but then nodded.

What is going to happen? actually I don't know since I only got to this part. Well I hope what ever is going to happen is good.