W-What?!

So....this is how we started?

You and Minsoo walked into Hoya's room as usual Infinite was in there.

Sungkyu looks at you. *tsk tsk* "What did this girl do to the kingka?"

You slare at him and sat down on your desk. "What were you doing on the roof?"

You glance at Minsoo as he was sending death glares at the kingka.

"Ya you I'm asking you?" You gave a light smile and slowly replied. "I was with Minsoo oppa."

Hoya nods and gave a giant smirk. "You are forbid to see your oppa for now onward." Your mouth dropped and fist clenched. "But?" Hoya looks at Infinite as they held Minsoo down. "Ya Hoya, stop your friends right now." You stood up showing him that you were serious.

"Chill you, just reminding you of what you promised me." You smirk. "And hopefully you remember what you said also." The both of you smirked. You snap out because it felt weird. "Ya oppa are you okay?" Minsoo looks at you and gave you a painful wink. "Yeah."

You laugh outloud not knowing that Hoya wanted to kill the both of you right there. "Dongwoo, take him." Dongwoo sighs and took Minsoo. You could feel Hoya's eyes burning the back of your head. "Ya stop staring at my head; it's annoying." He scoffs and walked to the door.

"Nam-Star watch you; don't let her out or go anywhere." Woohyun looks up. "Where are you going?" Hoya smirks. "Just getting fresh air." Woohyun smirks. "Go ahead, there's lots of them around." Woohyun gave a wink at you. Hoya grins and winked at you. "I'll see you in a while." You couldn't do anything but gave a disgusted face. "Please go away." You wispered.

So How was it? Good? No? Maybe? Give me your lovely Comments!!!!