Minsoo/Hoya

So....this is how we started?

You gave the kingka a cold look as a tear fell down your eyes. You though to yourself *No one has ever kissed me except for Minsoo.*

You pushed him away and ran out the door. "I hate you Lee Howon!" You shouted as you whipped your tears away. Minsoo who was turning the corner bumped into you.

"Oh you are you okay?" You whipped your tears and nod. "Yeah Minsoo oppa I'm okay." You nod and started to walk away. Cap hugged you from the back. "Then why are you crying?"

You shook your head. "I'm not." Minsoo lifted up your head and stare into your eyes and clenched his fist. It's like he can see Hoya's name written all over your face.

"What did he do?" You turned your face away from your ex lover. "He did nothing." You start to struggle from his grip as he only held on tighter.

"YA Bang Minsoo let me go." Cap shook his head and turned your face towards his. "Something's wrong you, and I know it."

Tears fell from your eyes as you hugged him. "He kissed me!" You shouted in frustration. He gave a mad sigh. "How dare he."

Minsoo mumble low so that you couldn't hear him. "What are you doing to my assistant?" You and Minsoo broke the hug to see Hoya smirking.

"Lee Howon, why do you always bother? Do you like my girl or what?" Hoya squint his eyes and smirks. "Who would want a low life like you? Only someone as blind as you would like her."

You scoff and walked to the smirking Hoya. "A low-life huh?" You hand slapped him hard on the cheek. "Who do you think you are for calling me that despicable name?"  Hoya glare at you, before you know it you're being pulled away by him to his room. 

Sorry for not updating! Comment and subscribe!!