It's our 3 1/2 year anniversary, SARANGHAE OPPA!!

So....this is how we started?

you

Minsoo

Ricky

After Minsoo took you home, you thank him, kissed him, and said goodnight. After you left inside Minsoo called his friends over so that they can gather and talk. I wonder what for?

You were in your room looking at your pictures of you and Minsoo. "Did he really forget? No Minsoo remembers, He'll never forget thing's like that. Can He?"

You took out a box from your drawer, looked at it and sigh. "I hope he likes it." You open the box and looked at the silver watch that lays before you. You yawned and went to sleep.

---next day---

The next morning Minsoo was out side your house waiting for you like every other days. You grab the box and carefully put it into your backpack, making sure he wont see it. 

"Good morning beautiful."

You look at him and gave him a weak smile. "You okay?"

As Minsoo said that to you, he walked up to you and touched your face. You held his hand and dragged him to his motorcycle. You and Minsoo entered the school and Teen Top was there standing in front of you two.

Yeah like that, if they stand together.

You waved at them "hey guys."

They waved back at you. "Juliet!! Happy Anniversary with Minsoo!"  In front of you was Ricky's dozen of pink roses.

You smile and took the roses, happily. After Ricky was done so, the rest of the members came and gave you different color roses also. At last you saw Minsoo, who was holding a box, but he slowly gave it to Chanjo. You turned around and opened your backpack, taking out Minsoo's gift. You walked over to Minsoo and gave him the box. "It's our 3 1/2 year anniversary. Saranghae oppa."  Minsoo smiled and opened the box slowly. His eyes got widen.  "Do you like it?"

Minsoo turns to look at you, and pulls you in for a kiss. After the kiss, he took the box from Chanjo and handed it to you. "I'm not sure if your going to like it but, I tried." You opened the box and there was a letter.

*To my girl you,

           Do you know how long we've been dating? It's been 3 1/2 years. Being with you was the best timing of my life. Everything about you is perfect. I don't know where to start because everything about you is nice. You're Bang Minsoo's Life. Saranghae you!! -Minsoo <3*

You looked inside the box after the letter, and your eyes widen. Laying in the box was and 2 silver necklaces. One saying you and the other Minsoo. You look at Minsoo and tears fell from your eyes, down to your cheek. Minsoo walked closer and whipped your tears away.

You hug Minsoo and said "Thank you so much."

Minsoo took out the necklaces and put the one that carved his name on you and he kept the one that said your name.

So that day was your special day!! After school ended Minsoo took you to the amusement park and played there the whole day.

"you-ah?"

You look at him and stop eating your ice-cream. "Are you mad at me...for yesterday?"

You shook your head and leaned in for a kiss from yours and only Minsoo. 

Do you like it? I'm sorry if it's not as good. :)