I...I...agree

So....this is how we started?

you 

Minsoo (a lil sorry)

Hoya

Dongwoo (a lil sorry)

You walked around to look for Hoya's office. You sigh, because no one will help you.

-----another story-----

Minsoo watched you from a distance, and sigh. "How should I help you?" He looks at your innocent face and smile. *She's still able to make me smile from that lovely face* Minsoo stepped out to help you but was stopped when Dongwoo walked your direction. "Dongwoo-hyung, why?"


You turn around and saw Dongwoo approaching you. "Ahh Dongwoo-shi." He looks at you and smile. "you do you need help?"  , do you need help?"     

You smile to him and nod like a little girl. "Yea....Do you know where Hoya's office is at?" Dongwoo nods and gestured you to follow him. You immediately follow him, due to the fact that Hoya is am impatient man. A couple minutes later Dongwoo came to a stop. "Hoya's office." You thank him and knocked on the door.

"COME IN!" You were shocked by the voice and slowly opened the door. Hoya was twirling in his comfy chair spinning around. "So you're you huh?"

You nod. "Yes, I am." Hoya smirked and walked towards you. "Remember when you bumped into me?" You tensed up as the flashback came to hit you. "Y-yea." Hoya smirks again. "You're going to pay for that."

You look at him. "But this isn't fair!"

Hoya growl back. "Life isn't fair, so live with it!" You were startled as Hoya said that to you. Then you remembered how life isn't fair at all, causing you to break up with Minsoo and leaving Sooyoung behind to look for Hoya's stupid office.

You clenched a fist, getting ready to hit anytime from now. Hoya looks at your fist. "This, my dear isn't going to hurt me at all." You raised your hand but stopped also.

"Lee Howon, if being an assistant for you is going to start like this then I rather die."

Hoya smirks and brought the walkie talkie to his mouth. "Do it." Then a shaky voice spoke back. "Yes." You look at Hoya, "Do what?" He smiles evilly. "We got him down. what do we do next?"

"Do whatever you want with them, hurt them, beat them, even kill them if you want to." You death glare Hoya. "Who are the guys?!" He cracks his neck. "Chill you it's just Teen Top gosh."

Your knees felt weak as you stumble to the ground. "Minsoo......."

Hoya smirks. "Be my assistant, do whatever I say and Teen Top will be good as the were." You shot glares at Hoya and slowly got up. "I...I...agree, just don't hurt them." Hoya smiles "As you wish."  Hoya grabs the walkie talkie, "Let them go."

I'm sorry for not updating, earlier. Forgive me!!!