IDK WHAT TO CALL THIS CHAPTER!

So....this is how we started?

Hello! Long time no write!!! lol okay back to the story!!

"you!" Hoya shouts at your name as he threw you onto the floor. "What do you think I am? A fool?" You gave him a confuse look and got up. "You said I was nothing an a low life! Why do you even care if I'm talking to Minsoo-oppa? Are you jealous or what?!"

You shouted back at the angry man. Hoya cleared his throat and smirked. "For as long as you live low-life, you are my slave. Got it?" He said as he walked off. You watched him go as tears began to fall from your eyes. You slowly shook your head and fell onto the floor. "Why did I do to deserve this?!"

Dongwoo watched from a distance and gave a sigh. "you?" You whipped your tears and turned around. "Ohh Dongwoo-shi." He nods and knelt down next to you.

"Why are you crying?" You scoff. "Don't you already know? I know you can hear us through this door." Dongwoo nods. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay. I hope Hoya didn't do anything bad to you." You shook your head. "No, he hasn't...Thank you though."

Dongwoo nods and took out his handkerchief. "Here. Since you're going to be with Hoya until you graduate....I feel that this will come in handy." You look down and saw what he was holding in his hand. "Thank you for your kindness Dongwoo."Dongwoo smiles and put the handkerchief in your hand. "Take good care of her."

He said causing you to laugh. "You want to go eat out?" You look at the time and nod. "We can." You flashed a warm smile to him. Dongwoo helped you get up and walked you to his motorcycle. "You ready?" He threw you the helmet. "Are you a safe driver?" You teased before getting on.

Dongwoo decided to scare you so that you'll hold on tighter. "Aish! Dongwoo don't play around!" Dongwoo laughs and drove off. "Where do you want to go!!!!" He shouted through the engine. "Anywhere is fine!!!"  You both laugh as you guys notice how loud you guys were. When you guys got there you frowned as Dongwoo bows.

What do you think caused you to frown? And Dongwoo to bow!?!!?!? Find out on my next chapter!!!!!!