I don't know the Kingka Lee Hoya

So....this is how we started?

you

Minsoo

Ricky

Sooyoung

SNSD

After lunch Minsoo walked you to your class with the rest of teen top behind him. You got to class and gave Minsoo a hug.

"Juliet I want one too!!!"

You laughed and took out both arms. Ricky smiled and jumped up and hug you. You walked in class after you couldn't see Minsoo anymore. You turned around and saw sooyoung's face in front of yours. You sigh and walked to your seat. (next to the window)

"unnie...."

You look up at her and nod.

"I need your help?"

You look at her and shook your head. "Sooyoung you can't go starting problems and bringing them to me. You have to know your limit's too."

Sooyoung begged and begged you until, you couldn't take it anymore, so you gave in.

"unnie isn't tomorrow your 3 1/2 year anniversary?"

You look at her and nodded.

"unnie, I thought you wouldn't even last long with him at all."

*slide* the door opens and 8 girls walk in. Who are they looking for? Who knows?

Taeyeon looks around the classroom "Where is Choi Sooyoung?"

Sooyoung looks at you then stood up. Seohyun walks over to her and circles Sooyoung in place.

"My..my so this is the trouble maker? huh?"

You look at Sooyoung and mouth the word 'trouble maker'.

Sunny walks over to you and kneel so that she can see your face. "You're her friend?"

You got up so that you were taller than her, and nod. "If there's a problem, we should go talk this outside."

Taeyeon looks at you and turned around giving you a signal to follow her outside.

---outside---

Seohyun walks over to you "You should watch her back good for now on, because this brat my oppa lost fame in his name."

You look at Sooyoung then Seohyun "What exactly did she do?"

Hyoyeon steps foward "she's spreading rumors that she's dating my oppa."

"And who is your oppa?"

Tiffany shot up at you "You don't know Lee Hoya the Kingka?!"

You look at her and shook your head. They all gasp. Sunny steps up "wait aren't you Bang Minsoo's girlfriend?"

You look at her and nodded. The girls scoffed and walked over to circle you. "hmm I guess you guy's are a good match."

Yuri steps up into your face "just stay a good girl and don't like my oppa kay'?"

You look at her like she was a psycho or something. As the girls said that to you they left.

"Your lucky this time Choi Brat."  Sooyoung walks over to you and held onto your arm. "Unnie you really don't know hoya oppa?"

You look at her and shook your head "Even if he want's to meet me, I wouldn't want to meet him."

Sooyoung looks at you and tilted her head. "Yeah Sooyoung lets go to class."

By the time you and sooyoung got to class the bell rang. (yeah I'm skip the last class because it's just so boring without Minsoo.)

When the last school bell rang you saw Minsoo waiting for you at the door. You smile and walked to him.

"waiting for someone special?"

"yeah sh- oh hey your here."

You laugh out loud. 

"Juliet!!!" You turned your head and saw Ricky running towards you.

Chanjo pulled Ricky and held him down so that Ricky wont freak on you.

"you are you going to be busy tomorrow?"

You shook your head which made Minsoo smile at you. Minsoo took you to his motor cycle and put your helmet on you and fixed your hair.

---at your house---

You got off and thank him for the ride, and was about to head in, but Minsoo grabbed your arm "Aren't you forgetting something?"

You smile, kiss his lips and walked in.

"SARANGHAE you!!!"

You turn around a smile at him before walking in.