I'm the KingKa Lee Hoya(Howon)

So....this is how we started?

you

Minsoo

SNSD

Hoya

Dongwoo

"I can't beleive she doesn't know Lee Hoya?!" Hyoyeon said and she kicked the chair that flung across the room. Hoya who was on the other side of the classroom met the chair that landed in front of him, and looked up "Who doesn't know me?"

Snsd looked at one another and shook their heads. "No one oppa."

Hoya smirks and walks over to Taeyeon *the leader of the gang* "Tell me Kim Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon looks at Hoya with a scared face. She gulped, and slowly said "Bang Minsoo's girl you-ah."

Hoya squint his eyes and walked away from the girls. "Oppa don't tell me your going to approach her!?" Hoya turned around and smirked. (that's a yes for him >_<)

"Hoya are you going to approach this you-ah?"

Hoya turned around so that he is facing Infinite. "Yes, I have to. If I don't then, you wont know who I am."

Myungsoo looks ay Hoya and scoffs "Can't wait till he blows it again." Sunggyu looks at Hoya and laughed. Hoya walked around the school to look for you and Minsoo.

"Hey girl!" Hoya yelled while pointing at Neil. (I'm so sorry for that Neil)

Neil looked around and turned back to Teen Top. "Ya, you chick! come here!"

"Hoya that's a dude." Hoya look at Dongwoo and back at Neil who didn't notice Hoya at all. Hoya sigh and walked over to Teen Top's place. "Who's you, and who's Minsoo?"

Ricky looks around and shrugged "I don't know."

Hoya look at Woohyun who grabbed Ricky's collar. "Ya Hoya what are you doing to him?"

As Minsoo said that to Hoya, he turned and looked at CAP. "Minsoo?"

CAP hid you behind his back, while Hoya, walks over to you.

"Hello I'm the Kingka Lee Hoya, and I'm guessing your you?"

You look at him and bowed. Minsoo told Chunji to take you away so that you can eat, your food. You look at Minsoo before you left. CAP steps up to Hoya "What do you plan to do with you?"

Hoya shrugs "Nothing for now." As the kingka said that he walked away. Minsoo came back to you and start feeding you.

"You okay?"

Minsoo just nods while chewing, his food You held his hand "Are you sure?" Minsoo brushes your hair away and gave you the 'I'm okay smile, so you went back to feeling him.