Prepare for the real thing

So....this is how we started?

you

Minsoo

Ricky

After giving Minsoo a kiss you walked into your house, and changed into comfortable clothes. You did your homework, and the things you do normally. After you finish your chores Minsoo called you.

"Hello?"

"babe are you busy, or doing any thing right now?"

You smile and look out your window and waved at him.  You hung up and ran outside to see Minsoo.

Minsoo pouted and said "you always catch me."

"That's because I'm your girl. I always know where Minsoo is."

Without hesitating Minsoo kissed you. You pull back from the kiss, "Is there a reason why Minsoo is here?"

CAP wraps his arm around your waist and and lays his head on your shoulder. "I can't miss my you?"

You wrap your arm around his waist and whispered "I know you miss me, but it's only 30 mins since we departed?"

Minsoo kisses your jaw line and looked at your face "yeah it's like a year with out you." You look at CAP, who was cuddling in your chest.

VROOM!! You turn your head to see who it was. You saw them and waved, at Ricky and the others. Ricky got off Neils motorcycle and ran to you. "Juliet!!!"

Ricky stopped in front of CAP and tapped his shoulder and waited. You look down at Minsoo's sleeping face and whispered his name, "Minsoo-ah."

Minsoo got up, yawned, and look at Ricky. Ricky hugged you "Aww noona I've missed you so much." You laughed and patted his back. CAP pushed Ricky off you "Okay that's long enough."

Ricky pouted and stood there like a puppet, while the other's walked over. They did some handshakes to each other and said hello to you in a proper way. You look at them and bow back. Minsoo gave you your helmet and put it on your head, and tapped your head. You smile at him and tapped his helmet. You and Minsoo got to the amusement park and just have fun over there. He won you prizes and bought you food. Yeah...so you two just have fun the whole day.

"Hmm Minsoo-ah do you know what tomorrow is?"

Minsoo looks at you "What's tomorrow?"

You look at him and raised an eyebrow "you don't know?"

Minsoo shakes his head "nope no idea." Your smile turn into a frown so you look away. *Minsoo doesn't remember?*

Do you think Minsoo forgot it, or is Minsoo faking it?