The only thing I could say is sorry.....

So....this is how we started?
You followed Hoya as he walked around the next day. He looks at you then away. You look up and follow his gaze. "Minsoo-oppa...." You wispered to yourself as Teen Top approaches you and Hoya. "you, how have you been?" As tears started to form in your eyes you still manage to look up. "I've been.....good I guess. Thanks for asking." He smiles. "Hoya can I borrow you for a while?" Hoya opens his eyes and nods. "Take her away. She's so boring. She looks more fun when she was with you." You look at Hoya and smirked. "stop talking about yourself." You quickly got up and walked ahead of Minsoo. "Aren't you coming?" He looks at you for a while and nods. "Still the same." Your heart sparkle as he said those words to you but you hid it good. Hoya smirks and walks away with Infinite. "you, when you two are done come into my office." You mocked his words in your mind. "aish stupid-retarted howon." you accendently spoke outloud. Minsoo laughed and held your hand like you guys didn't even break up. *Minsoo oppa, this feeling has been hiding since forever.* Minsoo took you into the school roof top and covered your eyes. "No peeking." Minsoo said as he covered your eyes with one hand and the other around your waist. "What are you hiding?" Your words fluttered his human heart. You both took 10 steps and came into a stop. Minsoo uncovered your eyes and turned you to face him while still holding your waist. "Oppa..." You wispered as a tear sled down his smooth skin. "Oppa are you crying?" Minsoo shook his gead and whiped it away. "No. I just miss you to much." You smile at him; thinking if the best times with him. Minsoo smiles and got on one knee. "you-ah will you give me a chance to love you again?" Your tears were flowing out sending warm droplets onto Minsoo's hand. "Oppa The only thing I...could say...is...sorry....." Minsoo smiles. "It's okay; I know you still hate me from our last incident, but remember I'll always be there for you. With that said Minsoo got up and walked away. Your body pushed you foward as your mind told you to be strong. All the sudden you were hugging Minsoo's back. "Oppa; I don't hate you, just give me time to refresh everything." Minsoo smirked and turned around. "I'll be waiting when you are refreshed." Minsoo said as he kissed your soft lips again. *I miss these lips so much* You both thought. You started to respond as Minsoo was pulling you closer to him. "ahem." You both broke the kiss and look at the guy. "H-Hoya." You look at Minsoo and waled to Hoya's side. "What were you two doing?" You look at Minsoo and looked away. Hoya spoke outloud. "Both of you in my office now." you sigh and you and Minsoo walked behind Hoya to his office.