Donghae x Amber

Amber Oneshots: SM Town Edition

Scenario: Donghae and Amber are in a relationship and see each other for the first time in a few weeks. (uhh..fluff?


Donghae x Amber

Donghae anxiously paced around his empty dorm. He was expecting his girlfriend, Amber, to show up at any minute. The last time he had seen her was at an SM Town Concert and that was weeks ago.

 

It hadn’t been long since they began going out, but everything was going well. Though Donghae wished their intimacy could progress faster. Honestly, to him at times it felt like they were just extremely close friends who held hands and gave each other light kisses. But when he thought about it holding hands and light kisses were a huge step forward for Amber who was overly shy when it came to those things. In the end he was just happy to share those small moments with her.

 

A knock was heard, making Donghae jump up from the couch to answer the door. Upon opening the door Donghae pulled Amber by the arm and into a tight embrace. Amber grinned, “Hey, I missed you, too.” She patted his back.

 

Donghae kicked the door closed, backing Amber up against it at the same time. He had her trapped between the door and his body. He quickly proceeded to place one hand on her cheek and the other on her lower back, and then immediately attacked her lips before she could object. Without thinking much of his actions, Donghae continued to on her lower lip causing Amber to gasp and allowing Donghae to slip his tongue into .

 

Amber’s face heated up. Amber squirmed awkwardly from this new kind of kiss. Not knowing where to put them, Amber hung her arms at her sides as Donghae lightly caressed her body.  After a minute or so Amber pushed at his chest to take a breather.

 

“Dude, what the heck,” she mumbled, embarrassed.

 

Donghae smiled cheekily as if what he did was totally normal.

 

"Don't act so innocent." She averted her eyes. Their heights weren’t too far apart, so as they stood so closely to each other their faces were at level. "Why are you looking around so much?" He cupped her chin so so that she would look directly into his eyes. "Only look at me."

 

Amber took a moment to calm down. Her lips felt numb from the kissing. She directed her eyes to look back at Donghae.

 

“What’s up?” she asked, now smiling.

 

“Nothing much, you know, just being handsome,” he smirked, playfully.

 

Amber scoffed, “Handsome, right?” She laughed. After exchanging a few simple words, Donghae went back to kissing Amber, this time a little more gentle. He held onto her, leading her toward the couch. She blindly followed without much struggle.

 

Once near the couch, Amber was pushed down on her back with Donghae hovering above her. Amber looked up at him worriedly. “I-I don’t know about this…,” she stuttered nervously. Donghae smiled encouragingly down at her before swooping down for another deep kiss. This time he was little more gentle, allowing Amber to get use to the feeling before slipping his tongue in.

 

After another minute, Amber pulled back first. She exhaled. “How do you even breath?” she pondered out loud. Donghae smiled, as if it was a secret that she had to find out on her own.

 

“I’m really enjoying these kind of kisses. We should do them more often,” Donghae commented.

 

Amber’s face reddened at the thought of doing more embarrassing things like that. “How about once a week,” she suggested, “Once a week sounds like plenty.” Amber jumped up off the couch and ran out the door before Donghae could have a chance to complain.

 

“What?!” He was too late to catch her. By the time he was standing outside the door of his dorm she was already waiting at the elevator. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at him before entering the elevator. “Ah, this girl,” he chuckled, “It’ll definitely be more than just once a week.”

 


A/N: Quick update! Thanks for reading~