Yunho x Amber #2

Amber Oneshots: SM Town Edition

A/N: Sequal to Yunho x Amber #1


 

"I love you Amber.” And with that Yunho took off, leaving Amber to silently weep in her bed.

 

Amber cheerfully walked down the SM building hallway. She happily chatted it up with the baby of f(x),  Sulli. Coming from the opposite end, Yunho and Changmin of TVXQ were walking in their direction. The two groups passed each other normally, exchanging friendly smiles before returning to their own conversations.

 

A few days have passed since Amber and Yunho had . Yunho left, not giving Amber an explanation for his actions. Though it was a dramatic event between the two, they still continued to act as if nothing had happened. Due to Amber and Yunho’s loving brother-sister relationship, it would quickly become obvious if their behaviors towards each other changed.

 

“Today you’ll be filming a documentary about SM.” Amber’s manager explained to her as they fast-walked towards the  famous cloud-decorated dance studio. “Fans want to see what their idols act like when they’re practicing, so just act normal.”

 

Amber nodded in understanding. “Acting normal is my best talent,” she grinned.

 

Amber arrived at the dance studio, seeing various of her labelmates in the studio upon opening the door. They were chatting with each other while sitting on the hardwood floor, while others practiced their dance steps. Being SM’s social butterfly, Amber immediately went to go greet everyone. She high-fived, hugged, and even began dancing with her friends. The cameraman assigned to film followed Amber’s movements, wanting to give the documentary a positive perspective on entertainment industries.

 

Amber’s smile faded away once noticing Yunho giving an interview to a lady standing next to a cameraman. They have seen each other for a few seconds in the hallways, but it was her first time seeing him so clearly since the incident. Her body became tense, and she suddenly felt reluctant to go over to him.

 

“Who do consider as a little sibling in SM?”

 

“Hmm..hard question. I consider all of my labelmates as siblings, but if I had to choose one it would be f(x)’s Amber,” he answered. Yunho looked up and caught eyes with Amber. He smiled brightly.

 

“Yo Amber,” he called out and motioned her to join him, “I was just talking about you.”

 

She wanted so badly  to retreat, but the interviewer turned and also waved Amber to come join them. She sighed, not wanting to inconvenience the lady. Amber put on a wide grin and jumped in front of the camera. “Hello, I’m f(x)’s Amber!” she introduced herself.

 

Yunho made the friendly gesture of wrapping an arm around Amber’s neck. She felt her body tense up again. This was just normal skinship between any of them, but she felt unconscious of Yunho suddenly touching her. She felt a tint blush appear on her cheeks.

 

“What are some things you two do together when there’s free time?” the interviewer asked.

 

“We like to just go out to eat, or just relax somewhere and watch movies. I always have so much fun when I’m with Amber.” Yunho answered sincerely. Amber felt her eyes becoming watery. She too always had fun with Yunho, and she hated how they had become so distant. Amber rubbed her eye, hoping that they won’t notice her tearing up.

 

“Amber, are you alright?” the interviewer asked, surprised to see her in that state. Yunho looked down and was also surprised. He bent down and placed a gentle kiss on Amber’s cheek. “Isn’t she cute? She was probably thinking about how our schedules have become so hectic with comebacks that we barely get to see each other.”

 

The interviewer nodded sympathetically. She turned toward the cameraman and made a gesture for him to stop filming. “How about you two take a break and we’ll continue in a few minutes?” she suggested. Yunho agreed, bowing politely at the two before they left to their filming crew.

 

Amber bubbled with anger and confusion. She grabbed Yunho’s arm once the camera shut off, and then dragged him into an empty vocal arm. The room was small and consisted only of a keyboard. She blockaded the door with her body before exploding.

 

“What’s your problem? You do that to me and leave right after confessing? And then you act like nothing happened?!” Amber shouted.

 

“I’m sorry,” he paused, looking directly into Amber’s infuriated eyes, “I was hoping we could just forget about what happened. But when I saw you getting so embarrassed in front of the camera, I felt like I needed to tease you.”

 

Amber frowned, completely unsatisfied with his answer.

 

He continued, “When I said that I love you, I wasn’t lying. I was going to keep it to myself because I didn’t want to burden you with such a thing, but when I saw you in your dorm that day, without thinking I took advantage of you. I wanted you to to think that I was just doing you a favor by satisfying your needs, but--”

 

“So what you’re trying to say is that you still love me?”

 

“I do.”

 

“I also,” she fake coughed, “love...you.”

 

Yunho’s eyes widened. “You do?”

 

“Uhh, I’ve always liked you ever since we were trainees. You were the big brother that I admired so much. It wasn’t until later on that I realized that my feelings were more than just admiration. I cried when you left because I thought that your actions and confession didn’t mean anything.”

 

Yunho stepped, tightly embracing Amber into his chest. “I’m sorry.”

 

“This kind of ruins the moment, but can I kiss you?” Amber asked, embarrassed that she had the guts to say such a thing. Yunho gladly obliged to her request and kissed her softly.

 

Yunho pulled away. “When we kiss don’t shut your mouth.”

 

Amber gulped, remembering when they first kissed and she obediently opened for him. But just like the first time, she did the same. Yunho proceeded to slip his tongue into , lightly biting on her bottom lip to give her a more sensational feeling.

 

Amber felt her knees weaken from the breathtaking kiss. Before she had the chance to fall, Yunho grabbed her by her waist, supporting her with his strong arms.

 

“Yunho, Amber, filming will start again in 15 minutes!” A voice that sounded like Changmin’s called from outside the closed door.

 

Amber blushed red after realizing they were in a public area. “We should probably go,” she mumbled, still trying to regain her regular breathing.

 

Yunho chuckled evilly under his breath. He effortlessly lifted Amber up, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist. “We have time.”


A/N: Ugh, sorry I had not idea how to write this without making Yunho sound so cliche ; __ ;