Ch 7 saved

Flamer love

Sooyin POV 

Through the small window I see the sky getting dark. The cold was slowly slipping into the house. 
I was sitting in the corned curled up in a ball to protect myself from the cold.
It was useless to try to escape. The door was locked and so was the school gate. 
That mend I was gone spend the cold night here. 
I keep looking at the sky as stars slowly appear. 
I tried to sleep but the cold kept me awake. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming this way.
I held tighter to my knees trying to make myself as small as I could when I heard the steps stop in front of the door. What if it was Iris or that guy. Coming back to beat me again. I tried to become one with the wall watching to doorknob move in fear.   
The door opened showing a the silhouette of a tall man in the light of the moon. The man slowly walked my way. I closed my eyes in fear preparing myself for a hit. 
"Sooyin" I hear the man call with his deep voice. 
Slowly I opened my eyes to meet his. He raised his hand and I look away from him. 
"I'm not going to hurt you." his voice was full with worry. 


Key's POV

"where is that Minho. I don't get that guy calling me at this hour asking to drive to school." 
I sign annoyed. " hope he hurries up a bit." 
I look at the school building when I suddenly see his silhouette caring someone. 
"Sooyin!?" I hurry out of my car making my way to them. 
"what happened to her?" I ask watching Sooyin sleep in his arms.

"I'm not sure but she looked really scared. Let's bring her home." 

"how did you know she was here?" 

"Iris told me. I think she is the one how did this to her." He said getting in the car letting Sooyin sleep on his lap. I crawl back behind the wheel and drove us home. The car ride was long a silent. 
Minho was the sleeping girl on his lap hoping she would wake up soon. 
“You really love her, don’t you?” I ask keeping my eyes on the dark road.
“Then why do you hide it dating Iris?” I asked knowing I got his attention. 

“You know it’s not like that” he tried defending himself 

“I know you were scared she was gone hurt Sooyin and look what happened.
She got hurt because you didn’t stand up for yourself and let Iris walk all over you.” I said almost yelling at him.

“But I thought”

“Well you thought wrong. So you better fix this mess or else I’m not giving you my permission to date Sooyin anymore.” I cut him off. 

“Why are you two yelling at each other?” A soft voice came from the back seats.
Sooyin had woken up.

“Sooyin you woke up. How are you feeling?” I asked her trying to mask my anger.

“I’m okay thank you.”

“It’s no problem dear.”