Ch 1 sick

Flamer love

It's was 3 years ago when I was 16 years old. My family was a happy family with my mom my dad and me. But then my mom died in a car crash. After that my dad double his work he was almost never home anymore. I got sick a lot and whenever I did my cousin key came to take care of me. We grew close but I felt like I was a bother to him more and more. Now seven years later. He didn't come it's Friday night and he only wanted to party. 
“I’m fine Key. You can go to your party. I will be okay on my own.”

“Thank you Noona.” He said over the phone. “I will try to find someone to come over.”

“Ya Key I told you not to worry about me.”

“But Sooyin. Let me at least try. Please”

“Okay, okay just have fun okay.”

“Sure bye.”

“bye” I hang up the phone 
“well better get comfortable.” I say to myself jumping on the sofa and snuggling back in to my blanket. “ah nice and warm.”
I turn on the tv humming happily when my phone rings.
I look and see I got a massage from Key.

I found someone he will be on his way and will be shortly at yours get better soon  ~Key 

“why doesn’t this surprise me you did”

Okay I will let him in ~Sooyin I text him back.
I slit my phone back in the pocked of my sweats.  I snuggle a bit further in my blanked.
Watching tv waiting for this guy to arrive. About 15 minutes later I hear I car pull over. 
Someone got out and ringed the bell.  I wrestle myself out of the blanked and hurry as fast as my sick legs can to the door to open. 
“hey, Key asked me to come because you were sick.”
When I open the door I get greeted by the most gorgeous face ever. Believe me I know this guy has been in my class since last year. I still wonder why we didn’t get friends oh I know he is just the most handsome and mysterious guy in my class. And I have this major crus on him and I can’t believe he is on my doorstep right now. Choi Minho is on my doorstep. I must be dreaming.
“Hello” he waves his hand before my eyes. “you must me really sick. Let’s get you back to bed.”
Placing him hand on my back he guides me back to me cosy sofa. And wrapped me in my blanked.
“If there is anything you want something the eat or drink just tell me okay. I will be right here.”

“I’m fine” I manage to say before I fall asleep.