CH 13 365

Flamer love

“Sooyin?”

“Sooyin, wake up it’s time for breakfast.” Minho’s voice ringed in your ears. 
You open your eyes mumbling something. 
“Good morning” Minho greets you with a big smile on his face. How can someone be so happy in the morning. 
“Morning” you mumble sitting up rubbing your eyes. 

“now get dressed, mom is making breakfast it will be ready in a bit.” He says 

“but you need to get out of my room first you know.” You say reminding him you can’t change with him in the room.  

“you know this is my room right.” He looks at you folding his arms. 

“just get out will you.” 

“okay okay I’ll go” he turn around walking out of the room giving you the chance to change clothes. 
You step out of bed just then you realise the only thing you are wearing is an oversized shirt.
“When did I change into this?” You ask yourself out loud. 
You change in to your clothes you see in the room and to the bathroom for a little refreshment.
After you’re done refreshing yourself you leave the bathroom and enter the kitchen.
You see Minho and a boy that looks like an older version of him set the table.  
“Good morning.” You say shyly.  
Both boys stop what they are doing to look at you 
“Good morning Sooyin.” Minho replied 
“Good morning.” The other replies too. “I’m Choi Minseok, Minho older brother.”

“Nice to meet you I’m Kwon Sooyin.” You introduce yourself.

“So you’re the girl Minho keeps talking about. He really like you, you know.” He says.
“Is that so.” You reply softly. A blush colouring your cheeks 

“You could say he has a cru…”
“Ya hyung that’s enough.” Minho interrupts him.

“But you can’t deny it Minho-ah” the older teases his little brother.

You just watch the two boys till your stomach decides to interrupts growling.
You blush at the embarrassing moment. 
Minho clears his throat. “Let’s sit down mom will have breakfast ready any second.”
He pulls out a chair where you can sit.  
“thanks” you mumble as you sit down. 

After breakfast 
Minho’s POV

“So I heard you and Iris broke up” Sooyin said hoping to break the silence  and I could she re regret of that in her eyes

I stayed quiet looking for the word to say.  “I broke up with her two days ago yeah.”  I say. “I couldn’t let her hurt you.”

“you mean you know” She asked me softly. Shifting a bit uncomfortably  in my bed. 

“I always did, I wanted to stop but I didn’t know how so I just did what she said hoping you would be unhurt. But that didn’t work and you still got hurt what I’m sorry for. You never deserved to get hurt like that.”

“Did you know why?” she asked 

“I know. It was..” I stop to collect the right words. “She did that because she knew that I loved you more that her.”

“Loved me?” the words rolled questioningly from her lips like she didn’t believe what she just heard.
“You loved me?”

“Yes. I loved you form the day you first walked into the classroom I knew I liked you. 
And I still do. I knew I had to get to know you better. 
That’s why I begged Key to let me take care of you when I heard you were sick. 
And now I know” I paused again nowknowing the words I was going to say. ”you are the one and I should be protecting you. “they sounded strong and beautiful “I and will protect you from now on I will everyday “ like the words of a song” 365 day, 365 nights.”  When I finished my words our lips met into a small kiss. I could feel her kissing me back. And I knew everything was going to be alright.