Ch 2 dinner for two

Flamer love

I slowly woke up hearing something. I wake up a bit more and realize it is a deep warm voice calling my name. 
"just five more minutes." I mumble. 

"Sooyin wake up I got something the eat for you"

“ya I told you five more minutes” I say sitting up rubbing my eye. 
Right before me was someone looking at me with a big smile on his face.
Wait that’s not Key!  that’s minho! Wait what happened. I felt my cheeks heat up.
Don’t see me blush don’t see me blush.
“Are you alright your all red?” he asked me worried.

“No no I’m fine don’t worry.” I reply 

“Well that’s good are you hungry I made you something to eat.” 

“I would like something to eat.”
With that he left of into the kitchen. And came back with a tray.  
He placed the tray in the coffee table. On the tray where two bowls with noodle soup, two  pair of chopsticks and two spoons. 
“I just made some noodles I don’t know what you like.” He said giving you a bowl 

“that’s okay nothing tastes good when you’re sick.” I reply sipping a bit from my soup. 
“whaaaaaaa!”A scream comes from my lips “that’s hot!”

I heard Minho chuckle next to me. “Well what did you expect.”

“Ya! It’s not funny. I burned my tongue.” I pouted. 

“You could be more careful you silly.”  Saying that he pitched my cheeks. “waaa your cheeks are really soft.” His comment made me blush bright red again. I turned away hoping he wouldn’t see it.
I start eating my soup again carefully blowing this time. 
We both ate our food quietly. It felt kinda awkward.   
“Thank you for coming today.” I saw trying to break the silence. 


“It’s alright I couldn’t let you stay alone could I?”

“Well not really. But you don’t even know me.”

“Well we are in the same class that’s enough for me.”
“we may not talk a lot but I know you are nice and caring. Someone like that shouldn’t be sick alone.”

“Nobody ever said something like that to me you know” I say looking at the floor.
”I never really made any friends because I get sick a lot. Scared they will get sick because of me.”

“and your parents? ”

“my mom died three years ago in a car crash. After that my dad worked extra shifts  so he could pay the bills but he is almost never home. He started traveling for his work. I’m lucky if I see him once a month. But when he comes we always celebrate it. So it’s fine.” I reply smiling to myself 

“I feel sorry I shouldn’t have asked.” He said looking sorry

“Not it’s alright you couldn’t know. I’m happy you did it feels nice to talk about it.”

“It is?” he asked putting his bowl back on the tray. 

“Well I guess it’s because I never talk about it and stuff so.” I smile at him.

“You can always talk to me when something is wrong if you want.”

“Sure I will” I finish my soup two and put my bowl back two.
For the rest of the day we watched tv. Until Minho had to go home.
Giving me his number to call him if I needed something. After he left I went to bed.