CH 10 confession?

Flamer love

Minho’s POV

Friday/one day ago 

I was walking through the hallways school trying to find Iris or Sooyin for that matter. Thought something was telling me they were alone together. After Iris let Sooyin get beaten up she kept on going to her. I had to stop this I am gone stop this today. I rounded the corner and there I saw them. “Iris, here you are I was looking for you.”
I scanned their faces trying to see what happened. Not that I didn't know already the look on Sooyin's face told me my guess was right. She was threatening Sooyin again.

"Iris shall we go home now?" I asked her so she would leave her alone for today. 

"sure" she said happily bouncing over to me wrapping her arms around my neck smiling sheepishly at me. 
I turned back and walked towards the exit of the school building. Forcing her arms to leaf my neck. 
I stopped in my tracks when we were alone in the hallways. 
I turned around to Iris who bumped into my back. 
"Iris" I called her name. I felt my voice was lower than normally I could feel it was deeper darker vibrating in my throat.
“yes?” she replied in a worried tone. 

“I’m not gone do this anymore”

“What do you mean I’m if you don’t wanna walk…” she started but I interrupted her. 

“No I mean all of this, this whole in love thing, this big lie. I’m not gone do it anymore.”

“You can’t mean that. You can’t break up with me. You, I,”

“What you are gone go after Sooyin again. Listen closely to me. You are not gone hurt Sooyin again.”
I said pushing her against the wall. “If you will ever hurt her again, I will find you and I will make  regret it.” I spoke soft and slowly.
I let her go. “you’ll regret breaking up with me” was all she said walking away with her head held high. 

Well that went better than I expected. I thought to myself. Next mission to find Sooyin. 
After walking for some time I’m sure she not at school anymore so I leave for her house. 

When I got at her house I saw that someone else already was there. I debated with myself now was not a good time to talk to her. I wanted to explain everything to her. I wanna tell her that all her hurting was my fault, but I was gone fix it. I would make up the her. I would tell her I love her. But now was not a good time. Turning around I stared walking toward home. I was gone talk to her tomorrow.

 


the next day 
 


it was already afternoon when I finally woke up and got out of bed. 
Out of all days I would oversleep on this day. 
I had totally planned out to meet Sooyin in the morning. Hoping to spend the day with her and the confess to her. I quickly took a shower and got ready to go. It was because I couldn’t fall asleep last night. I rush out of the door after saying bye to my mom. I closed the door behind me. And walked off into the afternoon sun the cold weather of the early spring greeting me. 
Sooying I wanna apologise for everything Iris has done to you it was all my fault. I repeated the word I practiced last night. I knew this was gone be the day. The day everything would turn out right. 

When I stand in front of the front door I take a deep breath. Then I ring the doorbell.
It didn’t take long for the door to open showing a surprised Sooyin. 

“Minho what are you doing here?” She asked me 

Wait not this is not how I practiced this damn no.  

“Well ehm” I started not expecting her to ask this “Well we haven’t talked that mush in school any more so I just wanted to see if everything is alright.” I quickly made up 

“Oh well I guess I’m fine thank you. You don’t have to worry about me.” She said smiling.  
I open my mouth to say something back but decide against that not finding the right words.   

“Ehm Minho I’m kinda busy today could you..” She start but I interrupt her 
“Oh I see I will go then see you on Monday, bye” I says

“bye” She say waving goodbye. I wave back and walk away. 

“Well that went great, just great Minho.” I tell myself walking around trying to clear my mind. Running my hands through my hair. 
The wind was blowing slightly playing with my hair. It left a strange feeling in the air, making shivers run down my spine.  
Right then I saw Iris walking with a strange look on her face.

Sooyin!