seven;;

Wedlocked: No Way Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feilin laughed at the three boys as their side of the tent fell again.

“Yah, you’re doing it wrong!”

Youngjae bent down and picked up a stick.

He threw it at her and stuck his tongue out.

“So childish,” she said. “Oppa, come here and hold this side.”

He did as told and she went over to the opposite end to help with the other side.

After half an hour, they managed to set up their tent and lay out their sleeping bags.

The four of them looked around to see everyone else still struggling with their tents.

Jongup threw his arm over Feilin and sighed in content. “Good thing we have you around. Our own little survival extraordinaire.”

Feilin pushed him away. “Get away from me.”

Due to circumstances, the students on the trip were paired up into fours. There were only a certain number of tents and so many people. Unfortunately, there were an uneven number of girls and Feilin was left over. All of the girls refused to make room for one more in their tent. As a result, she proposed sharing a tent with the BAP boys.

The teachers were all appalled at this idea. One girl sharing the tent with three boys is completely inappropriate, but to their surprise, Headmaster Jung – who decided to tag along on the trip – had permitted her to do so.

There were already whispers in school about her relationship with BAP.

These boys were sons of such successful businessmen. They were a little on the troublemaking side, but they kept to themselves for the most part.

No one understood why a normal girl like Choi Jinhee could just come during her last year of high school out of nowhere and already be so close to these boys.

Truth was, she had known these boys for a long time. Her brother had gone to school with Bang Yongguk and through him, she met the rest of the boys and became friends with them after a while. Aside from Headmaster Jung, only they knew of her real name and family.

“So what did Wai Po say when she saw that bruise on your face?”

They sat down on the dirt in front of their tent.

 “She freaked and called me ugly again,” Feilin rolled her eyes.

Youngjae grinned. “I think it makes you look badass.”

Feilin leaned her back against Zelo’s arm and sighed. “I think I should try to stop getting in trouble, if this becomes a regular thing then they’ll probably ship me back to Ma in China.”

The guys chortled. “Can you imagine her going back to living with Auntie?”

“It’s not funny!” Feilin moaned in agony.

“It’s hilarious!”

“You’ll have to go back to wearing dresses and skirts.”

“What will you do without your jeans and sneakers?”

“I’ll die, that’s what.”

“Don’t be such a downer.”

“Ma is ten times stricter than Wai Po when it comes to these things.”

“Shhh,” Jongup hushed as he saw two boys walking up to them.

Feilin immediately glared at the boys.

“Oh is he the father of your child, Jinhee?”

He looked at Zelo and smirked.

“Shut up Jongin. I don’t have a child.”

His smirked. “That’s definitely not what I saw this morning. Your kid looks like she’s four or five. How old were you when you had her?”

Sehun high fived his friend.

Feilin was about to stand up but Zelo held on to her arm and nodded his head towards Headmaster Jung in order to remind her that she shouldn’t make trouble.

Feilin and Zelo were the two youngest students on this senior trip. They had started school a year earlier than they were supposed to and was now a year ahead of everyone else their age.

“Well anyways, don’t swim in the lake,” Sehun said with a teasing grin. “I heard there were water sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter