one;;

Wedlocked: No Way Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nai Nai -  paternal grandmother

The guests of the party all looked up as the young heir of the Shim Group entered the ballroom. He was clad in a black Armani suit. There was no doubt that his sharp look had caught the attention of many women.

It was no secret that he was already married, but that fact didn’t matter. If anything, it made him a little more desirable.

He paid no attention to their stares and excited whispers, however, as his eyes skimmed the crowd for a particular face.

Finally, his eyes jumped to the corner of the room and his stoic face brightened. They’re here, he thought.

He started walking towards the two, stopping here and there to greet people he recognized.

When he finally reached his younger sister, who was standing in near the center of the room with a happy expression on her face as she talked with her best friend, he poked her cheek.

“Ladies, you look very pretty tonight. But remember, your big brother hasn’t give you permission to date yet,” he joked.

“Oh, oppa,” they both greeted and laughed.

He ruffled Minhee’s hair and turned to his younger sister.

Nari and Minhee had been friends since starting primary school. They were as close as sisters and thus, Changmin treated Minhee very much like a younger sibling.

Tonight, Nari was wearing a magnificent emerald colored gown while Minhee had opted for a champagne colored gown.

“Have you greeted the elders yet, Na?”

Shim Nari nodded her head. “First thing I did when I got here, oppa. I know the protocol.”

Changmin gave a nod of approval.

“What about you? Have you made your appearance with the wife yet?”

Changmin answered with a negative. “Not yet, she didn’t come with me.”

Nari clucked her tongue at her brother. “What a loving couple. I’m surprised you haven’t been called out on it yet.”

The latter shrugged his broad shoulders, “People aren’t very observant, I guess. But Ahri and I are also good at acting.”

Minhee grinned. “Sure, let’s just call it acting, but oppa, I think you’re pretty much in love with you wife,” she teased. “Nai Nai chose well.”

“Jung Minhee, please,” the older man rolled his eyes.

Just then a server walked passed carrying a tray with an array of finger foods. Changmin took one from the tray and was about to take a bit when a woman appeared out of thin air and took the delicacy away from him.

“It has shrimp in it,” she simply said.

 Just in time too, because the man was allergic to seafood.

Nari brightened at the sudden appearance of her sister-in-law. “Unnie!”

Nari hugged the older woman. “When did you arrive?”

“A little while ago,” the woman wearing an extravagant dark navy gown replied. She looked very eleg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter