Cha Sun Woo!

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
I ran to the school's lobby, it was empty and quiet, I looked around and noticed a bench over the corner, I thought I needed a rest so I sat down and panted, with my elbows resting on my knees and face buried into my hands, I sobbed. I can't hide the fact that I'm being soft hearted, because god wanted me to be like this since I was born.
 
I heard footsteps thudding the cold hard marble floor, I didn't look up nor do I care. "Yah, stop it...." A familiar voice trembled from the panting and sat down beside me, it's totally Baro. "I don't need you here....don't comfort me whenever I'm like this, be with your team, they need you," I told him, but it was totally not the truth, I felt hurt inside.
 
"Don't say such stupid things..." He scoffed. "Maybe you're the one who's being stupid to not think," I sniffed. "What? You gotta be kidding me, lady. I'm not stupid at all, and my thinkings are true, I don't think girls are going to be treated like this," He sighed. "Whatever, here's your jacket. Thanks for lending me it....I'm sorry if I forgot to give it back to you...." I apologized. "It's totally fine! You can have it," He smiled and placed the jacket over my shoulders, covering me from the cold.
 
"Thank you..." I hugged him, causing him to stop and reply the hug after awhile. It's one of my best hug after a few years, I usually had warm, tight and safe hugs from my parents, but ever since they died, I didn't even get to hug anyone, until now. I buried my face into the crook of his neck, I never felt this kind of hug before, the heat and warmth of his body hitting against my cold pale skin, made me felt better than usual. 
 
"Stay strong," He released the hug and whispered to me, I nodded as he gave me a kiss on my forehead, I could feel heat building up on my cheeks, he didn't even release the kiss yet, his soft and plump lips was still on my forehead. "YAH! CHA SUN WOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Baro immediately turned around after he heard Jinyoung shouted. "I-I can explain!" I protested at first but Jinyoung looked totally pissed off. 
 
"I exactly knew everything! I'm right! I knew it! The jacket of 'yours' is actually his! BARO! YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL TOMORROW!" Jinyoung shouted and walked away, giving both of us a glance before walking out. "Goodbye," Baro stood up and walked away with a deep heavy sigh. Why did he kissed my forehead? There's a feeling in my heart that makes me love Baro and Jinyoung at the same time, I feel like they have charms to attract me really well, eottokhae? I can't fall for a disrespectful person and my one and only friend too. What am I suppose to do?