Dumb .

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
The class started after all the students filled up the empty seats. Next to me was a charming guy-no, no...he's not-lies everywhere. Got to be honest, he's amazing, his smile was gorgeous, I can tell you almost the half of class i was staring at him from head to toe.
 
After a moment of maths, I began to notice that it eventually became my least favorite subject already. It was damn boring, but not really when the guy next to me was all cute and joking around with some of his friends behind our seats. 
 
It's break time and I'm starving, my stomach kept on growling from the moment I walked out of my class. I had troubles to find the cafeteria so I had to ask some students for help, which occasionally took me fifteen minutes, my social skills totally needs to improve. 
 
There were crazy, annoying and noisy crowds in front of me, what is up to them? Almost all of them are girls, to make it easiest to say, all of them eventually were. I sneaked through the crowd until I was able to see what is happening, omo! The guy who sat next to me during class was there! What is he doing with a bunch of hot boys-? Don't worry, it's just his friends.....
 
I completely went crazy inside when one of them shared eye contacts with me. I can almost day-dream and drool over them for the rest of my life, suddenly a loud and hard thump was on my face, I went back to reality and noticed the guy who sat next to me....slapped me?! Is he crazy? "Yah!" I shouted, and everyone stared at me with shocking expressions. What's wrong...?
 
"Hey you ! Do you even know how popular are we? Don't you even dare to shout at us like that!" He planted a slap across my swollen face again. I became completely confused, why did he slapped me? "Why did you slap me when I even did nothing wrong!?" I raised my voice. 
 
"You did nothing wrong?! You stood in the middle of the way, we called you to move but you weren't, so I guess a slap can wake you up?" He said, earning laughs from the huge crowd and his friends. "DUMB !" I yelled at him before he left, he shot me a fierce glance and I knew I had to take back my words. "Boys," He clapped as the rest of his friends attacked me harshly, are you even able to do that to a girl?! So rude! I thought he was nice but somehow, totally son of a ! 
 
"Don't you ever mess with B1A4, especially me, the leader, Jung Jinyoung," He smirked and walked through the crowd with his friends, the crowds were all cheering and clapping for them. What is wrong with this world?! I couldn't cry in front of the whole crowd so I ran to the washroom and locked myself in a cubical, crying in pain by the wounds.  
 
I rolled my eyes when I thought about Jinyoung, I went out of the cubical and washed my wounds with the water at the sink. I winced at the pain and decided to walk back to my apartment  instead of taking the rest of the classes with full of embarrassment. The wind was blowing cold and I hugged my own body, I reached my apartment just earlier than I expected to so I quickly prepared some simple lunch for my damn hungry beast stomach.