Yes, I did.

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
"Baro...." I mumbled, trying to search for him as I entered the beautiful nature scented garden of Jinyoung's mansion. "Ah, you're here," A familiar voice echoed from the back of my ears, it's probably Jinyoung. 
 
"Y-Yeah...." I turned around to face him, he was looking so hot, he's wearing a bright red suit, hair styled in a quiff, looking ier than usual. "Finding Baro....?" He asked, letting out a deep depressed sigh, knowing that I shouldn't be answering yes because he already sounded disappointing.
 
"No, I'm just wandering around your beautiful garden!" I said cheerfully, assuring him that I'm alright. "Well...okay then...since this is a masquerade party, here, put this mask on," He handed me a pastel colored which is my favorite colored mask, I put it on as Jinyoung led me inside the mansion.
 
"Masquerade party, hide and seek anyone?" Sanduel asked as he drank a sip of red wine. "I'm in," Baro smirked, looking at me suspiciously at the same time because I told him I have a crush on Jinyoung.  
 
"The rest will go hide while I search!" CNU suggested, as he hid behind a couch, starting to count the numbers. I can't find a place to hide, everyone went out which I thought I should too, I wandered and looked around, finding the perfect place but there isn't.
 
"Psst. Psst. YoonMi!" I heard someone whispered, calling after me. "Um...." I bit my lower lip, wondering who might it be. "Yah! Get over here! I'm Jinyoung!" Someone pulled my wrist, that's when I knew it's Jinyoung, we both hid behind a tall bush, avoiding our bodies as much as possible.
 
"I have something to tell you..." Jinyoung panted, he looked straight into my eyes. "S-Sure..." I hesitated, curious to know about it. "I-I....love...you! Will you be mine?" He asked quickly, shutting both of his eyes to hear for a positive answer, I blushed by his words then giggled at his cuteness.
 
"I love you too," I giggled and pinched his nose lightly, making him open one of his eye to 
peek. "Did you said...you love me too?" His voice became brighter than usual, it eventually sounded like it came to life. "Yes, I did," I hugged him tightly, resting my head on the crook of his neck.
 
"I didn't believe you would....don't you hate me?" He rested his chin on my shoulder. "I only hate you on the outside, but I love you in the inside," I planted a kiss on his cheek making him blush. "Saranghae," He kissed my nose lightly, it felt ticklish that made me giggle.
 
He opened his arms and got me wrapped in him tightly, just like a snake coiling up it's prey. We both were enjoying the warmth of each other, until we realize that we're still playing the game. "Ahem," The rest coughed in unison that made Jinyoung and I release from each other's embrace. 
 
"W-What are you guys doing here....?" Baro asked while chuckling at the same time. "Woah...." Gongchan smirked while the rest laughed. "We did nothing," I was the first to protest. "Hmm....okay then, let's go inside and have a break then," CNU suggested, earning several nods from us especially Jinyoung and I.