Are you that poor?

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
After the lecturing, I didn't even gave a look on Jinyoung and just walked home. Sometimes, the college isn't the one who gives me pressure, Jinyoung is. I hugged my backpack close to my chest, the cold wind that is breezing makes me shiver from time to time. After long and tired walks, I finally reached my apartment.
 
"Stupid Jinyoung!" I kept on cursing under my breath whenever he just comes on my mind. I threw my backpack onto the couch, quickly went to my bedroom and threw myself onto the light fluffy bed that I missed for hours. "Nothing gets better than having this kind of awesome bed," I said to myself. 
 
"Anyways, what should I have for dinner?" I thought to myself after I got up from bed. "Instant noodl-" The phone's ringing interrupted me from taking out the instant noodle packet in the drawer. "Now who is it?!" I shouted frustratedly. 
 
Me: Yoboseyo?
Jinyoung: Hey, it's me. Your enemy. *chuckles*
Me: What the hell?! How can you get my phone number, you stalker!
Jinyoung: What? Who called you to be so stupid to write your own phone number in front of your math textbook? Pabo!
Me: Ugh! What do you ing want?!
Jinyoung: Nothing, just checking on you if you're back home.
Me: Um....not home, it's apartment.
Jinyoung: Apartment? HAHAAH Are you that poor?
Me: Yah! Don't you think that is a little too mean?!
Jinyoung: For me, it's not. I think it's hilarious! Haha!
Me: You don't even know how much I suffered! I can agree with you, I'm poor! Just poor! I lived in an apartment on my own! My parents died! So shut up your disrespectful mouth! You ! I hate you!
 
I didn't even let him answer and just hung up the phone. I was trying so hard to hold back my tears, how can he be so mean? I didn't even have the appetite to eat now, I buried my face into my hands, trying to forget every touching memory with my parents. I walked out to the balcony and breathed in some fresh air, trying to calm myself down.
 
"Jung Jinyoung....how can you do this?! Don't you know how hard it is to live a life alone?! Saying that I'm poor and everything, but I do agree with those! But I don't agree how you spatted things about my parents! I have to live on my own! My parents died in an accident! Why are you so disrespectful?! I ING HATE YOU!" I shouted, during the last words, I broke into tears. It's so hard to think about not having parents like normal students do, I didn't even get to experience what is real love from my own parents.
 
"Uljima," Suddenly a deep husky voice came from my side. "I'm sorry for disturbing you again..." I gasped in shock and wiped off my tears. "Don't be sorry. It's alright. I'm sorry for your loss...." He cleared his throat. "It's okay.....look, I...have to go back in right now...it's cold," I lied to him, I hate to cry in front of people, it makes me feel weak and I guess he knew about my parents already. "You're cold? Here, I'll lend you my jacket," He took out his varsity jacket that he's wearing and covered my shoulders. "Aren't you cold? You know...you don't have to..." I startled at his kindness.
 
"I'm fine with cold winds. Sorry about my leader. Some sort, I do hate him at times.....don't worry, he'll probably change after he knew about your parents," He patted my shoulder. "Yeah....thanks though. You're the only friend I had so far," I faked a smile. "Really? It's getting late....I have to go back in so.....yeah...goodnight, sweet dreams," He smiled and waved goodbye. I waved back and went back in, after the encouragements he gave, I'm starting to regain my appetite, I just knew I had to eat, I went to cook the instant noodles and started to dig in. I'm off to bed after I felt tired of today's detention, lecture, shoutings and arguments.