Battle.

The only word that changed her life forever.
Jinyoung's POV
"He's in big trouble today," I smirked as I walk down the hallway. The rest of the boys greeted cheerfully, except Baro, who's looking depressed and moody, he probably knows what he did wrong. Nobody in B1A4 can date her, unless I am. Yesterday night I had a talk with the boys about kicking Baro out of B1A4, but they all disagreed. How can this happen? They said it wouldn't be complete without him, it would be A4, which sounds ridiculous as hell. 
 
"I thought about skipping school today and solve the problem," I sighed which broke their happiness. Sanduel nodded and hit their shoulders, they probably know how fierce I could go. All of us went to my mansion, all of us sat together in the living room as awkwardness filled the air. "I was planning, I'll do a battle with Baro, if I win, he'll be kicked out of B1A4 and YoonMi will be expelled, if he wins, they'll stay, who's in?" I asked, with a slightly smirked face. 
 
They all hesitated before they could answer, "I'm in," Baro was the first to answer. "What should we do?" CNU asked. "Ah! We'll write different missions on these paper and fold it for Jinyoung to pick," Sanduel suggested along with Gongchan nodding by his side, agreeing. Gongchan placed five folded piece of paper in front of me, I chose the third, it's obvious that my favorite number is three. I opened the paper and let out a deep depressing sigh, making all of them anxious to know about it.
 
"Swimming," I shook my head, full of disappointment. "Since you can't swim...I'll take over!" Gongchan suggested. "Fine...let's go," Baro sighed as everyone stood up and went to my backyard. "YoonMi, you're here, I hope you know the rules, you're going to be expelled if Baro loses," I greeted, at least she's here, I called her to see the results though. "Ready.....start!" CNU blew the whistle as they both started swimming swiftly.
 
YoonMi's POV
I was hoping for Baro to win, I didn't want him to be kicked out neither me to be expelled. I closed my eyes and hope for the best, if I got expelled, what should I do? When I opened one of my eyes to peek, my heart pounded faster with a smile on my face, he won. He did. "Oh my god," I thought to myself. 
 
"Well well, I guess Baro is going to stay while YoonMi is not going to be expelled," Jinyoung smiled. When did he became this well mannered? My heart pounded when Baro walked towards me, I can't help but blushed, this side of him was so hot, it totally is, the soaked wet singlet that can see through his tan abs, perfect. 
 
"Hey. I'm glad you're not going to be expelled. Anyways, do you wanna go over to a vacation with me? We could take the yacht and travel all around Seoul. Just you and me," When he said that with his y voice, I could feel heat building up onto my cheeks. "I'm just kidding," He chuckled and pinched my cheeks lightly before walking off. I pouted as Gongchan walked towards me, now him again?
 
"Annyeong," I greeted along with a nervous smile, it's actually my first time talking to him though. "Jinyoung wants me to tell you this secret....you can't tell anyone," He whispered, earning several innocent nods from me. "10 minutes ago, Jinyoung had a talk with me to purposely lose the match, because he didn't really want to let Baro kicked out and he wants you to stay," He told me and just left cooly, leaving me looking like a pabo standing there with a wide opened smile. Is that the real Jinyoung he's telling me about?