Detention.

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
We were all sitting in awkwardness, none of us even talked which is not really that silent because students were all gossiping around about me and obviously, B1A4. I really can't believe one of the popular member of B1A4 is actually my friend. MY friend.
 
"Boys," Jinyoung nodded at them, which made me anxious, what are they going to do? I looked at them, frightened and anxious as well. "Everyone! It's B1A4's joker, Lee Sanduel, here, we have our leader, Jinyoung hyung to tell you guys something 'special'," Sanduel stood up onto the table and caught everyone's attention. Okay, so now Jinyoung is going to do something again? -.-
 
"Annyeong. Today the purpose I'm doing this is to introduce you guys to her, the girl that disrespected B1A4-" He didn't finish his sentence when all the crowd started to make 'boo' sounds at me, some even spatted at me. I totally need to make clear to Jung Jinyoung, what's my problem to him? I disrespected B1A4?!
 
"Okay okay, stop. She's Jung YoonMi, 17 this year. She's beautiful isn't she? Hah, I'm just kidding. She's not. Pfft," He joked earning laughs from the crowd, but the rest of the members were busy talking to each other, luckily they didn't hear what he said. I heard Baro sighed from times to times, but I was there to tell him it's alright. It's all I know that I could deserve from Jinyoung. 
 
The crowds clapped and continued doing their own stuffs. "I actually had fun making that speech," Jinyoung sat down and laughed. "Aren't you guys listening to what I said?!" He raised his voice, when all of us looked at him weirdly. "Y-Yes we did, hyung," Baro startled. "Good," Jinyoung said and walked off, still had our eyes staring at him. 
 
"I guess it's time for my detention...goodbye," I told them and was about to walk away when Baro stopped me. "So early?" He pouted. "Yeah...I have to. You know..I have things to say to Jinyoung," I sighed. "Oh okay....good luck with that," He faked a smile and waved goodbye at me. I walked away, hugging my books close to my chest, sighed deeply when people teased about me.
 
I knocked on the door before I walked in, I felt curious why isn't the teacher in there. But Jinyoung was, currently smirking at me. What does he always wants?! "Thankyou for making me suffer more than I suppose to," I sat down on then front row, while he's on the third row. "You're definitely welcome, hey, sit next to me," He said as he gestured me to come over his side.
 
"Why am I suppose to?" I rolled my eyes. "Because I know you want to," He scoffed. "Pfft. Fine, only for awhile because I have something to tell you," I sighed. "What do you wanna say?" He asked while I sat down beside him. "Just to be honest with you, I hate your attitude. Why can't you be more like the other members? Be more calm Mr. Jung!" I started off smoothly enough making him squint his eyes fiercely. 
 
"Other members? I don't ing live to please you!" He threw his hands up, making the 'what the hell' sign. "I know. But do you know how much it can hurt me? You didn't even know that feeling to be hated, laughed and teased on, you don't know!" I raised my voice at him. "Calm down! Sometimes, I wonder do your parents even teach you manners!" He scoffed, did he just spatted about my parents?
 
"I think your parents are the one to teach you!" I yelled at him, anger tears were forming in my eyes, although he didn't know about my parents death, he should've not said something so disrespectful about them. He, making me reminded of my parents, totally made me felt sad. He didn't even cared the fact that I cried, I walked towards my seat when the teacher came in and we both currently got a lecture by the teacher. =.="