Insults.

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
I woke up and was surprised that the sun is already brightly shining. I glanced over to my alarm clock and it's seven, I sighed in relief when I realized my class doesn't start until nine. I sat up groggily and ruffled my messy hair, I instantly smiled when I noticed I'm still wearing Baro's jacket to sleep.
 
"Let's see....what do I have to wear for today...." I tapped my chin, scanning my closet. "I guess I'll choose the tank top...no, no, no, I'll feel cold... Urgh, I'll just wear a sweater with leggings!" I got fed up and just choose some simple outfits. After I'm all ready, I went to the kitchen, snatched a piece of bread and started to chew on it on my way to the college with Baro's varsity jacket hanging around my arm.
 
The first thing I always do is go on my locker, I noticed there was a note sticking on it, and began to read it:
 
YoonMi-ah,
Maybe you were right, I shouldn't be so disrespectful to you. I didn't know your parents were....you know. Meet me in the college's basement parking lot after class. :) - Jinyoung.
 
I smiled after I read it, he's somehow kind of sweet though. I was about to find Baro and return back his jacket but the bell rang, it's time for my class. Oh great. I sighed and placed his jacket in my locker and locked it. Before walking my way to class, I made sure that my locker is locked safely.
 
Boring classes were over, I was kinda disappointed because I didn't saw or bump into him today. I didn't saw him at one of my class neither. "Where's Baro?" I kept on thinking to myself while humming to a rhythm I've randomly created. I went to my locker and took out his jacket, hugging it close to my chest, feeling the soft and warmth feeling of it. I was about to walk home when I thought about Jinyoung, "Oh! I almost forgot! I gotta meet him.." I sighed and turned back, sprinting to the basement parking lot.
 
"I guess she's here," I heard Jinyoung said, who is he talking to? Isn't he the only one that I'm suppose to meet? My eyes widened and my heart beat pounded faster when I saw B1A4, standing in a group, chit-chatting. How am I suppose to hide Baro's jacket?! I didn't bring along any backpack today, I guess I'm just going to lie that it's mine. 
 
"YoonMi!" Gongchan exclaimed. "A-Annyeong..." I startled. "Annyeong," Jinyoung smiled. "Why do you want to meet me here, -" I didn't finish my sentence when CNU interrupted. "Isn't that jacket.....Baro's?" CNU raised one of his eyebrows, feeling curious. "Mine is at home though," Baro made an excuse, or should I say, 'lied'.
 
"Well...I was thinking since you are so poor, why don't we take you to shopping and buy you lots of clothes!" Jinyoung suggested. I'm kinda interested in it at first, but in the other way, I felt like he's insulting me because I'm poor and he's rich like an . "Can you please stop insulting the fact that I'm poor? You can say whatever you want but don't insult me with it!" I yelled, pressure and stress were building up in me, I walked away and left them alone.