Ms. Jung

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
It's already been three days since I officially became Jinyoung's girlfriend, to be honest, he's actually my first boyfriend. I glanced over my watch and sighed, it's already seven o'clock at night, what should I do? 
 
I'm in a classic cafe, with each and everyone are paired up, except for myself, all alone, staring at couples skinshipping, kissing, teasing and laughing together. I took a sip of coffee and a bite of my turkey sandwich before checking my phone which had just received a message.
 
JinBaby (Jinyoung's name in my phone): Jagiya~ Eodiga~?
Me: I'm in the cafe, all alone. :( Haha, I'm fine as always, no worries. :)
JinBaby: Aish! :( Why are you alone?! I should've accompanied you!
Me: Too late. :p
JinBaby: Yah! Hmph! >:(
 
I chuckled at his message, I didn't even reply him and just continued eating my dinner. "Jinyoung.....I miss you..." I mumbled to myself when suddenly someone back hugged me that made me gasp in shock. "YoonMi.....I miss you..." He whispered the same words into my ear, Jinyoung?
 
I turned back and saw his gorgeous looking face that made me smile instantly, I hugged him as tight as possible and gave him a seat opposite me. "Now, you're not all alone," He smiled. "How do you know I'm here?!" I scratched the back of my head, pouting as well, starting to feel suspicious.
 
"I was just at the corner table," He chuckled at my dumbness to not notice him. "That's why you look so familiar...." I tapped my chin, so that's him. After our dinner together, he brought me to a park, we went strolling around at the night city of Seoul. 
 
With the brightness from the moon and the stars, made everything more romantic and intense. We intertwined our fingers together while walking, sometimes, he would lightly squeeze my fingers when he wanted to make eye contacts with me.
 
"Why are we stopping here?" I asked him when he stopped in the middle of the park, full of beautiful and nice scented flowers. "Because I want to make this moment, memorable," He held both of my hands, slowly leaning in, and I lost my first kiss.
 
The kiss wasn't like a French kiss, but it wasn't something different too, I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. Our tongues danced together and we both fought in dominance, obviously his tongue won.
 
We kissed for several minutes until we release each other for air. "That was intense," He smiled and gave me a peck on my lips. "I know," I blushed, tip toed to reach his height and kissed him back.
 
"Congrats!" The rest of B1A4, eventually jumped out of the bushes of flowers, making me gasp in shock, that was the best moment of my life. They all clapped and hugged Jinyoung, Baro gave me a cheesy smile that cause me to make a 'don't tease me' face. 
 
Just like that, I lost my first kiss to him, my first to be a girlfriend to him, my first to have skin ships with boys to him, and everything will be his. Officially, Ms. Jung. :)