Yes or no?

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
"AHHHH! Ahpayo (it hurts)!" I yelled when I stood up from bed. The pain was striking everywhere in my body, my arm can't even move properly and it's even on my left arm, how am I suppose to write down notes in class?! Pathetic B1A4! Hmph! Nappa!
 
"Hmph...I guess I'm just going to skip breakfast. Again," I sighed and walked out of my apartment, the cold breezing wind blew through my thin aqua blue blouse that I'm wearing making me shiver. "Cold~" My teeth chattered as I continued to walk to the college.
 
Before I took a step in, I took a deep fresh breath and replayed Baro's sentence in my head. It took me few minutes to retrieve my confidence, I walked in the entrance and there it is, laughings, teasings, gossiping. 
 
'Look, it's her.' 'Oh my god, look a those bruises that she deserve! HAHA!' 'She disrespect my one and only Jinyoung oppa~' The sentences I heard when I walked by them, it may hurt me but I used my smile to cover it all. I walked to my locker and did my daily routine, I suppose.
 
"Hey," Baro waved. "Oh...you shouldn't be here. You know, your leader and...the students...will misunderstand this," I sighed and was about to leave, when he grabbed my wrist. "Don't worry. They won't, look around, it's empty as the only leave that blew through the wind, only both of us here," He shrugged his shoulders. 
 
"Fine. What do you want?" I turned to face him. "Sit with B1A4 during lunch," He smirked. "WHAT?! That will never happen," I rolled my eyes. "That won't happen so that's why I'm here to make it happen," He rolled up his varsity jacket's sleeve till his elbows. I shot him a 'wtf' look that made him chuckle.
 
"Seriously?" I asked. "Yeap. Jinyoung said he's gonna...apologize?" He scratched the back of his head. "Apologize? It's just an excuse from him, he wants me to be hated by all the girls, isn't he? He wants me to sit with you guys and in the end, I'll suffer more. So, no," I smiled hysterically.
 
"You...have a point there..." He pouted. "Pabo," I teased and then laughed at his stupidity. "Yah! I'm not! I'm the top student in class!" He protested. "Really?" I raised my eyebrows. "Duhhhh," He said with his low voice, it even made it hotter. "Baro hyung!" We both suddenly heard someone shouting to search for him.
 
"Oh no..it's Gongchan..." He hesitated. "Go somewhere far away from me!" I ordered and he obeyed, he pretended to walk off cooly. "Ah! Hyung!" Gongchan pointed at him. Gongchan's not that bad. Hehe. He looks so cute. I pretended to search for things in my locker, when I felt a hard tap on my shoulder. "Ow!" I grunted.
 
I turned around and Jinyoung has an evil smirk plastered onto his slim face. He looked gorgeous, but he's such a . "Oh, it's you," I rolled my eyes. "Oooo~ Mama we have a hater here yo," He said sarcastically. "Look, can you even excuse me? I have to leave," I pushed him away but he was too strong.
 
I eventually pushed his chest that I could feel his built hard-rock chest although he's wearing a jacket. I could even feel my blood rushing to my burning cheeks. "Like it?" He asked seductively. "No. Go. Away," I told him seriously. "Did Baro tell you about something?" He asked. "He did. But the answer is no," I smiled and walked away.
 
I could tell he was chasing me behind, i built up my pace but he still caught me, . "Please," He pleaded. "Why should I? I can't even write any notes today because of the bruises, I can't move my arm!" I raised my voice. "Just say yes..." I saw Baro mouthed the words in his mouth behind the others. I have no choice but....what should I answer him? Yes or no?