Lunch break.

The only word that changed her life forever.
Baro's POV
Somehow, I'm really looking forward for her answer, I hope she'll just listen to whatever I say, because that answer will at least help her than nothing. "Fine," She sighed. I sighed in relief, she definitely made the right choice, but if she gets hate on is better than got beating up by us again.
 
YoonMi's POV
"Thanks," Jinyoung pinched my cheeks hardly and left with the rest while Baro is at the back, catching them up. I rubbed my swollen cheeks, the slap I received yesterday already gave me a boo boo, and now this? ==
 
"Sorry..." Baro whispered and left. I'm glad that he's the only friend that I have these days, without him, I would've been more hurt than I'm supposed to right now. I sighed when they slowly disappeared into the shadows, I glanced at my watch and I knew I was late, crap.
 
"Stupid Jinyoung!" I cursed under my breath when I was walking on my way to class. When my footsteps got closer, I could hear the teacher was giving out lectures already, definitely not good. I nervously knocked on the door and peeked in, "Ms. Jung, can you tell me why are you late?" The teacher asked with his serious voice, making me gulp.
 
"I-I...woke up late..." I gave an excuse when I saw Jinyoung shot me a glare in the front row. Jinyoung nodded and smiled when I lied to the teacher, luckily I did. "Hmm....detention. Seems like you're going to have a detention along with Mr. Jung," The teacher tapped his chin with the pen he's holding onto.
 
Oh great, how is life going to get better by any second? Detention after class with Jinyoung?! The teacher called me to sit together with Jinyoung while he kept on doing his lecturing, big stupid fat lecturing. 
 
When I took my sit next to him, he turned and faced me along with a smirk on his face. "Shut up," I rolled my eyes at him that made him laugh. Every time when the teacher asked me questions, I would just sigh and not know anything, what do you expect I am? Super intelligent lady? Psst, like it's going to happen, big huge teacher.
 
Class is finally over and Jinyoung kept on glaring at me, that's when I knew I have to sit with them during lunch break, which is like, now. "Coming," I sighed at him while he just smiled. All of them were walking behind me which made me felt nervous, I really hate that feeling when people just follows me from behind.
 
Jinyoung chose a place for all of us to sit down, I sat down beside Baro, knowing that that's the safest place I could sit. It's great that all of them didn't know that we're friends. "Well...let's introduce ourselves to her," Jinyoung instructed. 
 
"I'm Gongchan, the aegyo king and 17 years old," "I'm Baro, the swagger and 18," "Sanduel, the joker and 18," "CNU, dorky and 19," "Jinyoung, leader and 19," We all shook hands with each other. It's nice to meet the populars, although they do hate me? I'm not sure about that, but I'm sure Baro doesn't really hate me though....