I just find it wrong.

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
It's already late night after I finished eating dinner, washing the dishes, doing my homework and doing a little of maths revision. "Ah! I give up! Stupid maths!" I slammed the book when I didn't even understand a single word it said on the text book, I ran my fingers through my hair and went out to the balcony to take in some fresh air.
 
The night cities in Seoul is wonderful, I do prefer nights more than days. I thought about my new life which just started today, it was horrible. Horrible! Now everybody hates me or even teases, laughs at me when I walked by them. Maths gave me headache and the one who pissed me off much, Jung Jinyoung!
 
When I thought about him, I became frustrated and extremely pissed off. "YAH! JUNG JINYOUNG! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS TO ME?! I HATE YOU!" I shouted at the balcony, enough for the people in the apartment to hear. I didn't even give a to care even though the apartment's balcony is joined together with the next room's. 
 
"Hi," Suddenly a deep husky voice echoed through my ears, it was y and hot at the same time that sent chills through my whole body. I looked to the left and saw a quite familiar guy I've seen today-Jinyoung's friend....? "H-Hi...sorry.." I apologized for my loud shoutings. 
 
"That's alright, I'm just having a sleepover in my friend's apartment, well not really a sleepover, he wants me to take care of it while he takes a vacation to California," He smiled.
"I heard you said something about my leader," He laughed. "Exactly. I'm new to this college and he even treats me like this," I sighed.
 
 "And you, you made me suffer bruises," I added, pointing at one of the huge bruise on my arm. "S-Sorry...." He lowered his head. "Hmm..I found that you're quite different from the others in B1A4..." I tapped my chin. "What do you mean?" He asked as he walked towards me and handed me a tube of medicine. "I meant this," I pointed at the medicine he handed me awhile ago.
 
"You call that different? I just find it wrong to treat girls like that," He scoffed. "Well...thanks.." I blushed a little. "Anyways, I'm Baro, nice to know you," He smiled. Damn his smile. "Baro? I'm YoonMi, nice to know you too, there you go," I handed back him the medicine he gave after I applied it onto my swollen big fat pig bruises. 
 
"No no. You keep it, goodnight," He said as he took the medicine and placed it on my palm, and he just walked back just like that, he's a swagger aye. I held the medicine on my chest with both of my hands, "Thank god for making me feel safer with him," I smiled. 
 
It's been a tiring and interesting day as well, but I have to go to sleep, tomorrow I'll have to suffer the cramps and pains I had today, oh great. Let's listen to everyone's laughing and teasing about me, I don't mind, his words made me braver. 'I just find if WRONG to treat girls like that'.