John Bernawski College.

The only word that changed her life forever.
YoonMi's POV
I was never a student before, I only take home tutor classes which pretty for me, no friends, no one who's beside me to care. I'm an orphan, I lived in an apartment that my aunt rented for me, I could only thank her a million times for an amazing view apartment. 
 
In case you're wondering how can I find a home tutor, I used to have one when my parents were still alive, when they passed away, I told her the address of where I lived for now, but during my birthday last week, I got a huge surprise from my dear aunt, I got to go on a college! It's the most awesome birthday gift I had between this 17 years, not to sound selfish but, seriously, it is. 
 
I woke up to a brand new day, the first day ever to John Bernawski College, I'm so damn excited, I'm definitely curious about the people there as well. Are they kind? What does a class looks like? How huge is the college? I'm more than excited to know about it.
 
"Let's go!" I squealed when I reached the exit of my apartment, with a map of the route to the college in my hands. "Hmm...let's see...four trees, a park, turn left and a grand water fountain which is the college- Omo! Omo! Omo! A grand water fountain at the entrance of college?! Wah~ Jinjja daebak!" I said to myself while jumping up and down, full of excitement. 
 
I glanced over at my watch and found myself that I had no time left, only ten minutes to reach the college, I ran towards the direction as the map told and I finally arrived just in five minutes of time. "Luckily five minutes left!" I panted, I lift my head up and there it is, John Bernawksi College, I could say it's as huge as a damn shopping mall. Awesome. 
 
"Wow~" My jaw dropped, the students around me kept on staring, some of them even bowed and greeted. I could say they're pretty well mannered aren't they? I walked into the college's entrance, there's a modern lobby, instead of walls, it's glass, this must be a high class college, I should say. 
 
I followed the tag that is towards the teacher's office, I need to get myself registered. "A-Annyeong-hasaeyo....Jung YoonMi imnida.."  I told one of the teacher at the front desk, I usually have hard times communicating with new people, it's that I'm being shy or either my social skills aren't that good because I'm living alone and of course I don't talk to myself.
 
"YoonMi-ssi? Ah, nae, jamkkanman," She told me as she took several of piled up files and flipped through one by another.  Her face lit up when she found mine, she read my profile and discussed about the places, environments and the students in the school. I guess I was pretty interested?
 
"Here is your time table, you will start your math class in ten more minutes, the class number is 34 and your locker number is 104, have a good day," She smiled as I took the paper from her hands and bowed slightly before I walked out. Ten minutes time? I totally can make it even after I searched for my locker. I went up the stairs and it's so damn tiring, isn't this a modern college? You guys should seriously have elevators or escalators might work too!
 
I found my locker and I placed all the books that were not necessary for the next class. I took the math books that were provided by the college and started to went on a search for the class. I was able to reach there three minutes earlier so I took a sit in the front, the class is really huge, each marble table could fit about two students only, which kind of disappointed me. I want to at least make a new friend today, but will I be able to?