Disaster at Justin's

Miracle (??) in December

“Yo, wake up!” a guy’s voice shouted. Justin rubbed his eyes. Luhan and Sehun were still sleeping… and then he spiralled around to meet a silhouette of another EXO member. He checked the clock on his nightstand: it was 2:30 a.m. Then, the silhouette rushed to the lightswitch and – flick!

                “Omo!” Sehun groaned, rolling off his bed in a state of comatose. “Lay, why wake us up at 2:30?! You should’ve overcome your jet lag by now. We’ve been here for three days!”

                “Luhan! Wake up!” Lay shook Luhan until the latter shot up, eyes nearly bulging out of his head.

                “What’s wrong?” Justin asked.

                “Just go upstairs.” Lay commanded sternly, obviously unhappy to be awake in the middle of the night. Justin, Sehun, Luhan and Lay were about to head upstairs when Justin paused, realizing he’d forgotten about the two girls that were staying over that night. “Wait. Let’s go get Kimberly and Alyssa. They’re in… what used to be the bouncy castle.”

 

                “HEY!” Kimberly was dreaming that Luhan was screaming in her face. Then she opened her eyes… it wasn’t a dream. “Something happened upstairs! You better hurry and see for yourself!”

 Alyssa rolled to the side and blankly stared at the red-haired gege. “Aw man, another disaster?” After the bouncy castle incident and the pizza fight, Alyssa just wanted the rest of the night to be peaceful. But the boys desperately needed their help. She spurted out of the bouncy castle, which was easy, because it was completely flat and parallel to the floor. Kimberly followed Luhan’s lead, and the gang headed to the main floor.

 

                It was like a tornado had hit the Hsus’ house.

                Tao was trembling in front of the broken television, holding a set of nunchucks in his hand. Chen, the main vocalist, had lunged onto him and yelled at him for ruining a perfectly good karaoke experience. Meanwhile, Chanyeol smiled derpily as he tried to douse the fire on Baekhyun’s sleeve, but to no avail. He called for Suho, who had water powers, but Suho was nowhere to be seen. Kai once again teleported to the third floor and reappeared in the kitchen, reporting that Suho had made the upstairs toilet explode. Sure enough, ten million tonnes or so of water burst from the upstairs washroom and flooded Faith’s room. Faith tried to swim through the pool that was her room, but found herself losing breath and drowning. Thankfully, Kai used his teleportation powers to transport Faith to the dry kitchen, where Lay did CPR on her. Once all the water had cleared, Suho ran down in a hysterical fit, sobbing uncontrollably into his hands while Xiumin chased after him.

                Alyssa’s jaw dropped to the floor. Kimberly fainted, only to be caught by Lay. And Justin was literally petrified... until the nearby house phone rang. “Hello?” Justin quivered.