Food Fight!

Miracle (??) in December

“What?!” Justin let out a scream that would have made any fangirl proud. The Mario Kart game was abandoned hastily, as Justin dashed out to the games room followed by Alyssa and Kimberly. When he saw the state of the deflated bouncy castle with the 12 EXO members tangled within, Justin started sobbing, “How am I going to explain this to my parents?” Meanwhile, Alyssa and Kimberly were laughing at the sight of seeing their favourite group tangled up in the bouncy castle, but stopped laughing long enough to help them out of the ruined castle. 

                “Justin, sorry for breaking your bouncy castle,” Kris apologized sincerely. Behind him, Kai nodded solemnly, with all the other EXO members bowing in apology. The flustered boy was still too dumbfounded to speak, so Alyssa answered for him, “It’s alright, our parents won’t be back for a while.”

“We just have to find some way to fix it before they return,” Kimberly added. “Anyway, all that intense Mario Kart made me hungry. Who wants some pizza?” Everyone’s hands flew up in the air, and they tromped upstairs, leaving the bouncy castle still in shambles.

Upstairs, Kimberly and Alyssa start making pizza, leaving Justin alone in the living room with the EXO members. Justin attempted to make some conversation with them, “What’s it like having fan girls?” The atmosphere immediately grew frosty, making Justin shrink back into the couch at the amount of tension in the air. (Besides, no one but Kris really understood his question.) Fortunately, Faith saved the day when she came running into the room, shouting “Pizza’s ready!”

Fourteen pairs of feet made their way to the dining room, where the freshly baked pizza awaited them. The pizza was cut and served, and the room was quiet as everyone wolfed it down. “This is really good! I’m impressed!” D.O., the best cook in the group, complimented the girls. Blushes appeared on Alyssa and Kimberly’s faces as they realised that they had been complimented by one of the members of their favourite groups. “We’re really happy you like it!” Alyssa gushed happily. “Take more! We made enough for an army, so there’s plenty!” Kimberly chirped.

Bam! Justin’s head slammed onto the table from the amount of sparkles which had appeared in the air, hitting his plate with the pizza upon it. The slice of pizza was launched from the plate and landed on Luhan’s face in slow motion. Everyone’s mouths dropped at what happened for a few seconds, while the pizza hung onto Luhan’s face, before dropping on the table. When the wedge finally dropped, Sehun leapt up, bellowing in half-decent English, “How dare you hit Luhan’s beautiful face with pizza?!” But then he smiled wickedly – which was a rare sight - and proceeded to dunk Justin’s face into the pizza.

That signalled the beginning of the food fight.

The EXO members and the two girls flung food at Justin and each other, laughing when the food made contact. Faith squealed, jumping up and down in delight as she joined the food fight. Justin, who was protecting himself against vengeful Sehun, decided to retaliate by jumping on the table and smashing a cream puff onto Sehun’s face. Snap! An ominous crack echoed as the table began breaking in half, unable to bear the weight. Justin fell unceremoniously onto the floor amidst the food with a loud “Thud!”

For the second time that evening, everyone’s mouths fell open as they gaped at the mess that Justin lay in. Kimberly’s hysterical laughter rang out, startling the EXO members out of their shock-induced stupor. She gasped between laughs, “Justin, you’ve made a work of art!” Faith began laughing as well, rolling around on the food-covered floor at the sight of her older brother