Sehun Arrives

Miracle (??) in December

“Hey, where did Luhan go?” Lay asked frantically.

                Kai teleported – literally – upstairs, and then reappeared two seconds later. “No sign of him upstairs…”

                “You guys are so stupid,” Sehun hissed. Sehun was possibly the least approachable guy in the group because he never smiled. “You didn’t check downstairs! I’ll be back.” And so, Sehun took the stairway to the basement.

 

                “ANNYEONGHASEYO!” a male voice boomed, outside the guest bedroom.

                “Who is it this time?” Justin grumbled, refusing to pause his intense game of Mario Kart 64 with Kimberly and Luhan.

                “SEHUN IMNIDA!”

                “Oh, Sehun!” Kimberly chirped. She dropped her controller, and in the game, Toad fell off Rainbow Road. “You were looking for Luhan, I’m guessing?” Sehun nodded. “Yeah, he’s right here. Hey, Luhan, Sehun’s here!”

                “Oh, jinjja?” Luhan gasped. Just like that, Luigi also tumbled off the track and plummeted to his doom.

                The instant Luhan met eyes with the maknae, Sehun tackle-hugged him, almost squeezing all the oxygen out of his lungs. “Hyung! I missed you! You disappeared for like ten minutes!” He turned to the two other children teenagers sitting on the bed. “And you guys are?”

                “I’m Justin,” Justin proclaimed, “and this is Alyssa, and Alyssa’s a Luhan lov-“ Like a ninja, Alyssa had covered her hand onto Justin’s disgusting mouth.

                “Hey, Sehun,” Alyssa smiled at the giant, blond-haired maknae who was only four years older than her. Wow, if she thought Luhan was tall, Sehun was a giraffe compared to her. Justin didn’t have enough controllers for everyone, so Alyssa had to sit out. “While we’re waiting, let’s go to the bouncy castle!”

                “Fine then, Alyssa,” Kimberly pouted. “Leave me alone with – “ she glared at Justin “that person!” Luhan coughed, as if he wasn’t getting recognized even though he was famous (well at least in Asia). “Oh, and Luhan. Yeah, you two have lots of fun!”

                The bouncy castle was located right next to the stairwell, along with an air hockey table and a darts set. “Whoa,” Sehun stood with his mouth agape. “I haven’t seen a bouncy castle in so long!” After he and Alyssa jumped for five minutes, telling each other random facts about themselves, Kimberly’s angry voice echoed from the guest bedroom. “Well thanks to you leaving, Justin lapped me!”

                Alyssa’s face turned the colour of a tomato... so, kind of the same colour as Luhan’s hair. She didn’t want her friend, who she hadn’t seen in three years, to be mad at her. “Sorry,” Alyssa muttered. “I’ll beat Justin for you!”

                “I’ll sit out then,” Luhan volunteered. “I’ll go check up on Sehun.” Well, obviously. Those two were so close, crazy fangirls wrote inappropriate fanfictions about them. “Sehun! I’m coming!” And he left.

                Sehun had vanished from the games room, and had dashed upstairs to tell the other EXO members about the Hsus’ cool basement. “Hey, check out the downstairs! They have a really cool bouncy castle,” he shouted loud enough for the kids in the guest bedroom to hear. In about three seconds, the Mario Kart music was drowned out by the sound of twelve – make that thirteen, including Faith – footsteps stampeding down.

Justin thought he heard a “whoops” coming from the games room, but reverted his attention to the game. He was just ahead of Kimberly-Bowser on Moo Moo Farm, and was about to defeat the girls once again when Luhan’s voice interrupted him.

                “Justin? Did I get that right? Oh yeah. Your bouncy castle... broke.”