Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Miracle (??) in December

While Sehun and Luhan were recovering from their nausea, the EXO members discussed with Alyssa and Kimberly what they would do next. It was only 9 pm, which was far too early for anyone to sleep, so ideas of what to do next were being brainstormed. “How about going outside to play in the snow?” Alyssa suggested, prompting Kimberly to say, “That’s a great idea! Since the snow’s still fresh, we should!” Baekhyun groaned, “But it’s so cold outside! I don’t want to become a human icicle!” Being the good leader he was, Kris intervened, forcing Baekhyun and the other members to give in.

Equipped with gloves and scarves, the whole group tromped outside into the serene expanse of snow. Suddenly, Suho gleefully scooped up a handful of snow and lobbed it at Kris, who ended up with a face full of the cold powdery substance. “Suho! What was that for?!” Kris spluttered, forming a snowball and hurling it at high speed at the guilty party in revenge.

The blissful stillness of the snow soon degenerated into a noisy, three-way snowball fight. Justin was pelted mercilessly by Sehun, Lay, and Luhan; Chen and Kris were battling against Tao and Suho; and the three girls had formed a team against Chanyeol, Xiumin, Kai, D.O., and Baekhyun. Alyssa and Kimberly screamed in unison as they were about to be buried under a barrage of snow from the five EXO members. Fortunately, they were saved by Luhan’s telekinesis deflecting the snowballs at their original creators, who ended up being buried instead.

“Luhan, you’re so cool!!” Like the true fangirl she was, Alyssa started gushing about how amazing Luhan was, while the more restrained Kimberly thanked him gratefully. “Hey, all of you should be ashamed at ganging up on these delicate ladies like this!” Tao, Kris, Chen, and Luhan looked like they were ready to rip the other five EXO members apart. Lay and Suho decided to join the girls’ side, while Sehun and Justin went over to join the five EXO members.

All the EXO members began using their powers unrestrainedly – except for Chanyeol, who had to control his fire powers in order to prevent melting all the fresh snow - resulting in the most epic snowball fight ever known to mankind. Kimberly took on Kai and Sehun all by herself, and as the two youngest members were about to assault her with a barrage of snowballs, Kimberly wrestled Sehun into the snow, but then tripped over Kai’s foot. She took Kai down with her, and the three of them landed in a pile. It had begun to snow even harder, thanks to Xiumin, but Suho quickly turned it into water, drenching everyone. “Suho! What was the point of doing that?!” Kris yelled, enraged that he was now soaked. With the subzero temperature, everyone was soon shivering, especially Kimberly, whose teeth were chattering non-stop.

“Can we go inside now?” Baekhyun complained bitterly, “It looks like my prediction of becoming a human icicle came true. Like, look at my eyeliner! It’s ruined! I spent two hours applying my makeup!” Kai graciously used his teleportation to bring everyone into the warm house, where they stood in a little huddle defrosting. “That was so much fun!” Faith exclaimed, “We should go outside again!”