Chapter 20

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Im Joo Eun, was standing in front of PK Group grinning. A little bit proud of her fortune after coming back to Seoul just a few days. She still can't believe how lucky she is. The moment she just arrived at her mini apartment in Seoul, she saw an advertisement in internet that looking for a designer-slice-architect.

 

She didn't confident enough but nonetheless, still apply through web application. And just as she didn't thought of, an email was sent to her, telling her to come for a test and interview and she was informed to be the lucky 30 first people that apply first.

 

And here she is. Standing in front of the high and tall building smiling proudly like an idiot she is.

 

She heaved a sigh. Chanting the word fighting in her mind and enter the building.

 

 

The 30 people that apply was ushered into 6 floor, where a room with 30 chairs and tables had been prepared. In the front center is a long table and 3 chairs, a projector on left and right corner.

 

Im Joo Eun choose the seat in between the aisle. She look around the room and smile to herself. They're really no kidding. 30 people and I'm one of the lucky one. She grinned.

 

One by one, the participant start entering the room. The test will start at 9, and it's almost the time before nine. Jooeun look around the room and started to feel nervous. Thought like Am I good enough? Will I pass the first phase? What should I do? What if I embarrass myself? And the thought go on.

 

A message came into her phone. It read Akiya. Her friend in Japan that lived at Korea before back to hometown.

 

Well, I wake up late this morning and I suppose it's already nine there. Goodluck! Call me later after you're done. -Akiya.

 

Jooeun smiled. Remember how Akiya wailing her eyes out after she told her that she's coming back to Korea. She had been living at Japan for 10 years, and befriend Akiya for that length time. She's heavy hearted when decided to leave Japan, starting her life by her own without her parent and her little brother and Akiya, leaving her job and her life there. But what to say, she just felt like coming back to Korea, creating new experience in her hometown and learning how to live by herself. And here she is. Together with 29 participant in the gigantic room.

 

The noise slowly ease. Jooeun turn around and saw a man entering followed by another man and a woman. Her eyes followed the man move, she even can smell his perfume as he walk pass beside her.

 

People attention was divert to Donghae. The girls obviously awed by how handsome he is, and a look of admiring can be seen. Some even eyeing Sandeul that stand beside Donghae. And to say honestly, Sandeul is irritated by how they are looking at him. As if they are looking at him .

 

"Good morning to the 30 lucky participant. As all of you had known, we are only taking 30 participant, and the 30 of you are the lucky one. And not to disappoint all of you, we're only going to look for one person to hire. The first one will be a test of your drawing skill and the second phase will be the interview. Are you all ready for the first phase?"

 

"Yes!" A loud voice were coming from all participant that was so enthusiast.

 

Donghae smile seeing how enthusiast they were, and he gave a signal to Sandeul and Nayoung to give the paper and pen to the participant.

 

"Did all of you get the paper and pen?"

 

"Yes."

 

Nodding, Sandeul started to set up his laptop, and a video was play at both projector. It's a self-record of a mini room, and a voice of man start to appear.

 

"This is my 3x2 boarding house. I live here alone and it's quite messy. It's also a bit stuffy here. I couldn't afford a sofa because it's so small. But I would like a sofa in my room, in case my friend come for a visit. I had a fish. But well, I've got no solution where to put it. And also, I would like a cupboard or any kind to put my clothes. Can you find a solution to my room?" The video ended.

 

"All of you got to do is, make a drawing of your solution. Although it may look easy, but our company is looking for someone with high creativity. The time that given is 2 hours and it started.." Donghae look at his watch after matching the time. "Now!"

 

The participant hurry with their drawing. As they start, Donghae, Sandeul and Nayoung start to split and take a look around the participant. Donghae walk slowly between the participant. Slowly observing them. Ah, he felt nostalgic again seeing those participant. Just like how he first time trying to apply here. And that also the time where he met Taeyeon. The cold Taeyeon that never change since high school.

 

 

2 hours had passed. As Sandeul and Nayoung colle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter