Chapter 44

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Daddy!” Jaein run over to Leeteuk which had waiting for her while leaning on to his car. Some woman that came to pick up their kids turn their head as they eyed Leeteuk interestingly. All this time they had saw Jaein only getting pick up by the driver. And just recently, these few months, a man that Jaein always run to and call her daddy, had picked her up every time school end.

 

The mothers can’t lie. Leeteuk look attractive with his suit. He never said a words as all he did was waiting for Jaein, sometimes inside his car, sometimes leaning on his car. All he did was smiling politely if a mother came to hit on him. Oh my, those mothers would go to hell any seconds if there’s Taeyeon.

 

“How’s your day?” Leeteuk carried Jaein in his arms and the kid clung her arms onto Leeteuk neck.

 

“It was nice. Miss Cho said my drawing was the best out of all.” Leeteuk smiled at how enthusiast Jaein is when she tell him the story of her one day school.

 

It’d been like that. When Leeteuk came to pick her up, he would ask about her day. And she would tell her story excitedly. Gone the cold and lonely look in Jaein eyes. Now she look normal like other kids.

 

A woman around Leeteuk age came with a little boy beside her.

 

“Excuse me.” Jaein stop her rattle as she eyed the woman before her. She look at the little boy. Not from her class, probably from other class in her grade as she never saw him in her class.

 

Leeteuk turn around and raised his brows. “Yes?”

 

The woman tucked her hairs flirtily. “Hmm.. Are you the father?”

 

Leeteuk could nodded his head slowly as he don’t understand what the woman about to imply.

 

“I’m Lee Sungkyung. What about you?” she offer her hands to Leeteuk. Jaein scrutinize her face. A look of dislike appear, but the woman didn’t notice it. The little boy look at the woman beside him sighing. She’s at it again. He thought.

 

“Sorry, my hands..” Leeteuk look at her half apologetic as he show her that he couldn’t replied the handshake as he was carrying Jaein in his arms.

 

“Ah, okay.” she retreated her hands embarrassingly. “Then, can I know your name?”

 

Leeteuk about to open his mouth, but Jaein had beat him to it. “No!” Jaein replied sharply.

 

Leeteuk could see how the woman glare at Jaein, but quickly change it into the fake sweet smile. She turn her head and face Leeteuk again. Before she could said a word, Leeteuk had cut her off.

 

“Sorry, I need to leave now.” he bow to her and open the car door, buckling Jaein into the seat belt and head to his. The car soon left the school.

 

Sungkyung could only pout when she felt dejected. She had been eyeing Leeteuk for the time she came to pick up her nephew month ago, and only this time she had the chance to talk to him. But the daughter of his had pissed her off.

 

The little boy shook her head and sigh. “Come on, imo.” Joon, pulled his aunt to the said car.

 

“Do you know the little girl? Is he your friend?” Joon just turn his head to the window as his aunt start to bomber him question.

 

“Ya! I’m asking you.” Joon kept mum. The car had slowly left the school, but not a word left his mouth. Why would his father assign her aunt to pick him up. His father could just ask the driver.

 

“Tsk.” Sungkyung then continue to drive as Joon only ignore her.

 

No matter what, she got to know that man name. What she want, what she get.

 

 

“Harabeoji!” Jaein run to the living room and end at Mr. Park embrace. The elder could only laugh as the six years old girl suddenly scream and run to her.

 

It’s been five months Jaein had been close to her new grandpa. Also five months since Taeyeon departure. Leeteuk decided to bring Jaein here as he realized Jaein mansion only filled with maid, and her brother would go to class, leaving her alone. Sometimes he’s worry if one day her parents went home and found Jaein not in the place. But Jaewon had assured him that he would take care of that. Thus, Jaein now spent most of her time at the Park mansion, and would go home with Jaewon in the evening.

 

Mr. Park also had treated her like his own granddaughter. Quite exciting while waiting for Leeteuk and Taeyeon junior to be create. And Leeteuk could only clucked his tongue when his father told him that.

 

“Aigoo, aigoo. The little bunny is home. Would you like an ice cream?” Jaein nodded her head excitedly upon mentioning ice cream.

 

Mr. Park then carry her to the kitchen, and order a maid to make an ice cream for Jaein. Leeteuk smiled seeing the scene. It’s not bad to bring Jaein at the mansion. His father had a friend and not lonely anymore. It’s been five months, and his father had stay at Seoul for that time. Leeteuk know his father kept moving to one place to another so as not to feel the loneliness that start to eat him. But then, with Jaein presence, his father never went out of country anymore. The little girl would also stay overnight when it’s weekend.

 

Taeyeon penthouse also had been empty since being left by the owner. Only the ahjumma would come to clean up the penthouse. And Leeteuk would come to visit when he missed Taeyeon too much that he can’t bear it anymore. By coming to the penthouse, it felt like he could imagine Taeyeon walking here and there doing her routine at the penthouse.

 

Leeteuk smiled one last time before leaving the mansion, and head to the company.

 

 

“Who?” Leeteuk furrowed his brows.

 

“Lee Sungkyung.” the name sound familiar to Leeteuk like he ever heard it. He think for a while, but shook his head. It doesn’t ring a bell.

 

“I don’t know.” Sandeul then nodded his head and went out from Leeteuk office.

 

The woman had came to the company this early morning, ordering to meet Leeteuk right away. The woman in desk below at the lobby had to hold their urge in rolling their eyes seeing the snobby attitude from Lee Sungkyung.

 

They made a call at Sandeul regarding someone that want to meet their Chairman, and ask the woman to wait. Sungkyung nodded her head arrogantly as she wore her sunglasses. Who on earth would wore a sunglasses in the big company? Yes, it’s only her. Her appearance had made an attraction unknowingly in the lobby. With her light blue cocktail dress that has a deep cut in the chest, showing her cleavage and her seven centimetre black stilettos. The man had been eyeing her as they walk to the elevator. Some women whispering about her appearance in the company, which had to be said doesn’t match the place.

 

Sungkyung tap her heels impatiently. She glare at the two women behind the desk, but the women definitely couldn’t tell that Sungkyung are glaring at them. Both the women had been standing, while they wait for the call from Sandeul.

 

The phone ring. One that near the phone pick it up and answer it. She only nodded her head, and Sungkyung could only squint her eyes like a tiger that are ready to jump into their prey.

 

The woman then look at Sungkyung, smile politely.

 

“Sorry miss, but Chairman said he doesn’t know any Lee Sungkyung.”

 

And Sungkyung open in disbelief. She took off her sunglasses, and glare at the innocent women before her. “What?!”

 

The women behind the desk step back slightly as Sungkyung voice roared in the lobby. Some people stop their activity the moment they heard Sungkyung loud voice.

 

Sungkyung was beyond pissed. She remembered just introducing herself to Park Jungsoo yesterday, and how can he just forgot her. Right, after picking Joon up from his school, she start to dig any information she could get regarding Leeteuk. In less than 24 hours, the people she ask for had send her any information about Leeteuk. Early in the morning, she decided to come to the large company and what did she get? Leeteuk said he doesn’t know her.

 

“I want to meet him, right now!” she gritted her teeth as she glare at the women behind the desk.

 

“I’m sorry, miss. But without any appointment, you can’t meet the Chairman.” the women behind the desk, said softly, as Sungkyung glare look scarier.

 

“Unbelieveable.” she mumbled to herself. “I want to meet him. Tell me which floor.” she demanded.

 

“I’m sorry. We can’t do that. Unless there’s an order from Chairman secretary.”

 

Sungkyung closed her eyes irritate. She then stormed from that place, heading to the elevator. The women then hurried to prevent her from entering the elevator. Both of them would be in trouble if they just let a stranger get in to the company without permission. They block Sungkyung path apprehensively.

 

“Miss, you can’t enter without permission.”

 

Sungkyung just rolled her eyes as she walk passed the women and was getting blocked by the women again. She grew irritate with the women before her.

 

“ off!” the women was surprise with the words, and Sungkyung took the chance to walk passed them. Two security in black ran after Sungkyung as they had been watching the scene, and they got the code from the two women.

 

“Don’t touch me!” the securities release her but still blocking her from walking any further. Soon, she had been a free show to the employee there.

 

Sungkyung tried to walk passed the men before her, but getting blocked again and again. No matter how she tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter