Chapter 1

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black car is speeding in the crowd of Seoul street. The driver just stared ahead of the road, didn't even give a glance around her. With face void of emotions, she kept on riding until she arrived at PK Group, where she is working. She park her car in the parking lot. Turning off the engine, she take her bag and iPad. After locking the car, she start walking to the main building. with her eyes focus on her iPad, she didn't give a glance to other employee that greet her a good morning nor greet them back. Her eyes just focus on her iPad while she do her work at the iPad.

As she just walk a few steps, she stop. Tearing her eyes from the iPad, she lifted her head. Face void with emotions while she call comeone, "Lee Hwang Yu!", a stern voice can be heard at there.

The said man that stop walking, and keep his head down. He didnt dare to look at the person that call her.

"As long as I remember, I already fired you yesterday. Then, what are you still doing here?", said her. With a strict tone, and, sill didn't glance at the man.

Stuttering, not knowing what to say, the man answer, "I'm here to take my things, Director."

"Shouldn't you take your things the moment I fire you?", this time, she turned her head and look straight and deep into the man. Well, it can't be said as stare, but more like glare. But her face still emotionless.

She then look into her wrist watch. The watch show it's 8 o'clock. She lifted her head and look into the man that now standing uncomfortably, while the other employee whispering about him.

"He's fired? Then, he should have left, don't want to mess with director.", there, the same whispering kept continuing.

"It's 8.00, I will give you one hour to take your things and leave this office. Security!", she called, and about 2 to 3 men with security uniform come hurriedly.

"Yes, director.", one of them answer.

"Guard him while he takes his things. Don't let him take the things doesn't belong to him. At 9.00, he should leave the company soon. Or you all will be in problem. Understand it?"

"Yes, Director." 3 of them answered in unison.

She then start walking towards the lift, continuing her work at her iPad, but, the man, Lee Hwang Yu, question stop her again.

"Why am I get fire? What did I do wrong, Director?", he asked, anger can be heard in his tone. And, unsatisfy.

"Need me to mention it, Lee Hwang Yu?", she cocked her head lightly to his direction.

"First, you always came late in the office. Second, lazy around in the office time. Third,  didn't give something advantageous to the company, but the other way around. Fourth, the proposal you made, never in a right place, mistake here and there. Fifth..", she stopped, and look intensely in his eyes. "You, corrupt company money. Don't think that you can fool me. So, is there clear now?", after saying those, she resumed walking to the lift again.

Lee Hwang Yu, was fuming in anger.

Well, firstly, Her name is Kim Taeyeon, 26 years old. Current position is Director of PK Group. No one will believe if she got her director position just in 2 years. Yes, you hear it right, 2 freaking years. Other will need years longer than her just to get the Director position. Well, can't blame her right. She just freaking genius that she graduated from Seoul National University with Laude grade and done it in 3 years. 6 month after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter