Chapter 7

Protect Her~

"Aileere!!" shouted Woohyun.

All the students were shocked especially Ailee, she can't say anything.

"What? Teacher! I don't agree!" Dongwoo suddenly open his mouth.

"Hey! Mind your own business! Is Ailee your girlfriend?" asked Woohyun. Dongwoo silent a little moment.

"Emm, Yes! She is my girlfriend!!" Dongwoo suddenly admit that Ailee is his girlfriend. Ailee even shock with Dongwoo.

"What did he just say?" mumbled Ailee. Woohyun shocked too with Dongwoo sudden statements.

"Hahaha, are u kidding or insane Dongwoo? Don't speak nonsense." said Woohyun while laughing. Hoya laughed too.

"What is this? What girlfriend and whose girlfriend?!" asked Ms.Byun.

"Nothing teacher. You can take a rest now. Dont worry about us." said Hoya while pushed Ms.Byun to the hut nearby.

"Are you crazy Nam Woohyun? How can you choose Ailee?" asked Dongwoo that about to explode.He get very angry because he loves Ailee since the first time he saw her. He can't stand to see Ailee being bullied by Woohyun and Hoya.

"Yah! Relax. Why did you angry so much? I don't care what you said because I know it is a lie and I still want Ailee. Do you agree Ailee ssi?" said Woohyun while looking at Ailee.

"What? Even crazy people don't want to share with you," Ailee words make Hoya feel strange.

"So, what am I?" Hoya asked.He is the only one that want to share tent with Woohyun

"You're asking me who are you?! Okay, fine. You two are monkeys in my opinion or you're worse than animal. Even I don't know what kind of people are you!!" said Ailee angrily and walk away that place.She felt so angry since the morning she was bullied by that two monkeys.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!!" Ailee screamed loudly. She walks towards Dasom that sitting on the bench near Ms.Byun's hut. "

Yah! Why are you screaming?" asked Dasom that heard Ailee's loud scream.

"Aargh, I hate those monkeys!!" said Ailee.

"What are you talking about? Monkeys are chasing you?" asked Dasom curiously

"Aniyo. but wait, since when did you sit here? I didn't realized that you leave me there alone." said Ailee.

"Ah, I don't want to see that brats faces anymore. I hate it very very very much!!!" shouted Dasom.

"Same here. Actually, I screamed just now because of them." said Ailee while tying her hair into a ponytail.

"What did they do at you? Tell me," Dasom wants to know. Ailee tell her about Woohyun and Dongwoo. After she finished, Dasom open .

 

 

"What? What's up with that monkey?" Dasom felt annoying with Woohyun's behavior.

 

 

"Haha, you call them monkeys too? yes! He is superb crazy. " Ailee said while punch her fist towards the concrete table.

 

 

"Yeah! I know he is crazy but that Jjang Ddong? Why did he make a sudden statement? Lol!" Dasom confused.

 

 

"I don't know too! Maybe he want to help me," said Ailee.

 

 

"Ermm.. Maybe.." said Dasom.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

At dusk, the girls start to cook for dinner while the boys pitching up the tents.

 

 

"Ailee yah! You don't know to cook anything?" asked Ms.Byun.

 

 

"No teacher. I'm sorry." answered Ailee.

 

 

"Teacher, she's from America. How can she know how to cook Korean food." explained Dasom while stirring the pork belly.

 

 

"Yes,I even don't know what is it that Dasom is stirring right now," said Ailee.

 

 

"Oh, jinjja? So, what American food that you know to do? Do it right now." said Ms.Byun. Ailee felt concerned. In America, she can't cook because they didn't have money to buy the ingredients. They only ate the leftover food from the restaurant or didn't eat anything.

 

 

"Ah, erm...." Ailee didn't know what to said. Luckily Dongwoo call Ms.Byun to their campsite. "Lucky me, gomawo Dongwoo yah. You always there for me. Hihi." Ailee felt thanked to Dongwoo cause he always saved her.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

"Teacher, we have done pitching up the tents. You can check them if we pitched it in a wrong way." said Dongwoo as a head prefect in their school.

 

 

"Okay, all of you did a good job! Congrats!" said Ms.Byun happily. But, her eyes stop at two boys that were relaxing under the tree. She quickly picks up the tree branch on the ground to hit the two of them. She sure the boys are Woohyun and Hoya.

 

 

"Teacher, what are you doing?" Sungyeol asked after seeing Ms.Byun did a weird thing. Without answering Sungyeol's question, she quickly walks to the tree.

 

 

"What she wants to do?" Sungyeol asked to Dongwoo.

 

 

"Molla," answered Dongwoo.

 

 

"Yah!! What are you doing here boys?" shouted Ms.Byun. Suddenly, the boys turn their head towards Ms.Byun.

 

 

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" Ms.Byun screamed while running as fast as she could.

 

 

"Why teacher?" asked Sunggyu weirdly.

 

 

"Ghost!!!!!" screamed Ms.Byun.

 

 

"Wea? Wea? Wea?" suddenly Woohyun and Hoya walk out from the kitchen.

 

 

"Helpppp!!" Ms.Byun screamed like crazy people. All the students gathered around Ms.Byun. Suddenly Ms.Byun fainted. Luckily,she fell right in Hoya's arms.

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

After an hour, Ms.Byun open her eyes.

 

 

"Aaaahh!" she screamed.

 

 

"Relax, teacher. We are here." said Dasom while putting a piece of damp cloth on Ms.Byun's forehead.

 

 

"You want some water?" asked Ailee.

 

 

"Yes," answered Ms.Byun.

 

 

After a while, Ms.Byun a little bit relax, Woohyun start to ask.

 

 

"Teacher, what had happened? Please tell us." asked Woohyun curiously.

 

 

"Like this, I saw Woohyun and Hoya were sitting under the tree. Then, I pick the tree branch to hit the two of you because you didn't do your works." explain Ms.Byun while lying on the bed.

 

 

Then she sit down and continue her story.

 

 

"I went to that tree and call them, then, they turn their head to me." said Ms.Byun while close her eyes.

 

 

"Then?" asked Sunggyu.

 

 

"Then, I saw they didn't have faces, Their faces just white, they don't have eyes,nose and mouth." said Ms.Byun while cover her face.

 

 

"Omo!!!" shouted Dasom. Dasom and Ailee start to scared and hugging each other.

 

 

"Woah, we're lucky because it's not us.If it us, we've be hit by Ms.Byun." Hoya words make all the students that frightened, laugh.

 

 

"Yeah that's true!" said Woohyun.

 

 

"How can you think like that?" asked Dongwoo.

 

 

"I just want to make you all laugh. Hehe," said Hoya.

 

 

"But, why the ghosts wanted to be Woohyun and Hoya?" asked Ailee.

 

 

"Because, Woohyun and Hoya's behavior are like ghosts. Hahaha" said Dasom.

 

 

"Yah! Watch your mouth, Dasom." Woohyun actually felt scared too.

 

 

"Okay guys, you can go to sleep now.I want to take a rest." said Ms.Byun. All the students enter their tent,

 

 

"Ermm, wait... Dasom and Ailee, where are you going? Are you forget?" asked Woohyun while grab their shoulders.

 

 

"What?!" asked Ailee angrily.

 

 

"What did I say just now? I want Dasom to sleep under the tree right? So? Where do you want to go?" asked Woohyun again.

 

 

"But, Woohyun, I scared of that g..g..hosts." said Dasom slowly.

 

 

"Aha, you are scared? Just now you said you are willing to sleep under the tree." said Woohyun.

 

 

"Yah! Nam Woohyun you're so mean. Hoya yah help me!!" Dasom asked Hoya for help her.

 

 

"Okay, you dont want to sleep under the tree.But where else do you want to sleep? All the tents were taken by other students." said Hoya while Dasom's hair.

 

 

"Stop it!" Dasom hit Hoya's hand and she asked Ailee.

 

 

"What should we do?" "I don't know." answered Ailee.

 

 

Then, Dongwoo walk by them.

 

 

"Yah, you all didnt sleep yet? What are you doing outside at this scary night?" asked Dongwoo.

 

 

"Oh, Dongwoo yah. We don't have a tent anymore. Those monkeys tell us to sleep under that ghost's tree. Help us!" said Ailee.

 

 

"Ouhh.. It's okay. You can sleep in my tent." replied Dongwoo while smiling .

 

 

"What?You want to sleep together?" asked Hoya.

 

 

"Hey, do you think I'm crazy like you!" said Dongwoo refer to Woohyun and Hoya. Woohyun really wants to punched Dongwoo but he be more patient.

 

 

"Like this, I will tell Sunggyu and Sungyeol to get out. Then you can use our tent." suggested Dongwoo.

 

 

"Ermm.. It's okay, we will bother them. " said Ailee.

 

 

"Gwenchanha, I go first,wait a minute." said Dongwoo while running towards his tent.

 

 

"Hey guys, get out! Poor Ailee and Dasom, they didnt have tent to sleep," said Dongwoo while taking his bag.

 

 

" But, where are we going to sleep?" asked Sungyeol.

 

 

"Just follow me." Said Dongwoo, 

 

 

" oh they are here," said Dasom when she saw the boys. 

 

 

"You can use our tent now." said Dongwoo.

 

 

"Thankyou very much Dongwoo, Sunggyu sunbaenim and Sungyeol." Ailee and Dasom said while bowing to them. 

 

 

"Get away!! I'm sleepy!" said Sunggyu w pushing Woohyun away. 

 

 

"Where are you going?" asked Woohyun.

 

 

"Where else? Of cos it is your tent," said Sungyeol. 

 

 

" what? We didnt give you permission yet" said Hoya, 

 

 

"We are friends right?" said Dongwoo while entering Woohyun and Hoya'tent.