Chapter 4

Protect Her~

They walk together to Dasom's house. As they reach her house,Ailee feel very shock looking at it.

"Omg! Your house is so big.It's bungalow!" shouted Ailee.

"Ahaha,so..so.." replied Dasom while open the gate. Then, they walk into Dasom's room.

"What the hell,you're so rich but,why did u work at the cafe?" Ailee asked after seeing Dasom's pink and big room.Just imagine Barbie's room.

"Actually,I feel so bored at home.And my father do give me some money but it doesn't enough.I love shopping,so I try to get extra money from working." explain Dasom while sitting on her massage chair.

"Wow,what a weird case.Usually a rich girl doesnt like to work.You're so good." Ailee praise Dasom.

"Haha, besides, Ms.Jang is very nice too.Can I get your phone number? We're friends right?" asked Dasom while taking out her pink Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

"Erm.. I don't have a phone.Sorry,," answered Ailee.

"What? All people have a handphone now.It's okay,I have an extra phone." Dasom said and she quickly search the phone in her desk.

"There it is! You may use this.I give it to you." said Dasom while holding a gold iPhone 5s.

"Dasom ah,it is an expensive phone.I can't accept it." Ailee said.

"Yah! If people give you something, just take it. You know it right,I love to go shopping." said Dasom while putting the phone in Ailee's hand.

"But..." Ailee didnt finished her words after Dasom pulling her hand.

"You don't want this phone? Don't worry,take a look at these phones, you can choose anything. I have S4, iPhone 5c and Note 2." Dasom asked Ailee to choose one of her phones.

"It's not like that!!" Ailee didnt means like that.

"So, just take it, we can easily contact each other.You can call your family in America too." Dasom said.

Ailee thinks Dasom words are true.She can call her family easily.

"Yeah,thank you so much. You're so kind.We meet not until a day.I'm very grateful can meet you,you're the only one my friend here." said Ailee.

"You're welcome.Let's sleep.Tomorrow,we've to go to school." said Dasom while switch off the light.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Miss Dasom,please wake up, you've to go to school." the maid wake Dasom up. "Oh,, okay.." said Dasom in half awake.

"Ailee yah,Ailee yah,, Wake up." Dasom wake Ailee and they take a bath and go to school together.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At school,

"Teacher,this is my friend,Ailee" Dasom introduced Ailee to her headmaster.

"Yes,Hello Ailee.What do you want?" asked the headmaster.

Actually,I'm from America.I want to study at this school. Can I?" Ailee said.

"Ouh.Yes of course.You can start today.Dasom,take her to your class." said him.

"Okay," answered Dasom. Then,they walk to the class together.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Okay,class, today we have a new student." the teacher said to the students in the class.

"Erm.. Hye, I'm Ailee,I'm from US. Nice to meet you,Let's be friend." said Ailee while smiling broadly.

"Hye I'm Dongwoo!" said Dongwoo that known as a friendly guy.

At the same time,

"New student! Our target."whispered Hoya to Woohyun.

"Wait, Ailee? I know her." said Woohyun.

"What? Are u kidding? Let's start our plan." Hoya said about the bullying plan to Woohyun.

-Recess Time-

Ailee walks to the canteen with Dasom.

"Hey,beautiful girl." Hoya said and block Ailee with his leg. Ailee fell down after Hoya do that.

"Aargh," Ailee screamed.

"Yah, Lee Howon! What did you do?" Dasom know that Hoya and Woohyun make Ailee as their target.

"What?! I'm just said she is beautiful.Do you like it very much until fell down? Woohyun ah, say something." Hoya asked Woohyun to join him.

All the students look at them. Woohyun doesnt want to bully Ailee because he know that Ailee's life is hard but he doesnt want to break his bullying record.

"Hahahahaha, poor you." Woohyun said while pat Ailee's shoulder.Ailee quickly get up and run away. Dasom felt very angry towards Hoya and Woohyun.Then,she kicks their legs.

"Stupid!" Dasom said while chasing Ailee.

"Ailee yah, don't cry." Dasom said to Ailee.

"Are they did this to all new students?" asked Ailee while wiping her tears.

"Yeah, they will bully the new students. but dont worry! I'm here with you." said Dasom.

"Why all things are hard for me?" Ailee thought alone.