Chapter 5 ✔

Protect Her~

After back from school, Hoya,Woohyun and Dongwoo go to Dongwoo's sister cafe.

*Classic's Jang Cafe•

"Hi, noona!" Dongwoo great his sister.

"Oh, Dongwoo ah come in." said Ms.Jang Daehee to Dongwoo.

"Anyeong noona, long time no see!" shouted Woohyun and Hoya while going to the counter.

"Hello, what do u want to order?" said Ailee as a cashier.

"Oh, You're Ailee right? The new student? You work here?" asked Dongwoo.

"Yeah, I'm Ailee." answered Ailee. "Yah Dasom! Bring me an Americano. Hurry up!" said Woohyun.

"Me too!" said Hoya.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Americanos are ready, please take it," said Ailee.

"Yah! If they ordered something, you have to serve at their table.They are crazy. " said Dasom.

"Oh , jinjja? " Ailee quickly took the drinks and serve to them.

"Here your drinks." said Ailee.

"Thank you, pretty girl." said Hoya. "You're welcome," Ailee replied with a forceful smile.

"Wait Ailee ssi. Congratulations because you got a job.Where do u live now?" said Woohyun.

"Wait, wait.. What do u mean? You know her before?" Hoya felt weird with Woohyun's words.

"Aa.." Ailee can't finished her words after Woohyun steps her foot.

"Aniyo. I just say it because she is a new worker right?" Woohyun didnt want Hoya to know it. Woohyun quickly make a signal to Ailee go away.

"Aaah..Why did you asked where she live?" asked Hoya that still weird.

"No. I just want to know because she is our target.Haha.." Woohyun answered awkwardly.

"Ouh.. You're so mean.You want to bully her even at her house." said Hoya.

"Hahaha.." Woohyun just laughed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Okay guys, anyeong you can go home now." said Ms.Jang.

"Okay, bye." said the girls and go home.

"Ailee yah, you have to be aware. They will come to the cafe often because you work there." said Dasom.

"What do you mean?" asked Ailee.

"You're their target right? So?" said Dasom.

"Aah, I don't want to care about them. I just want to finished my studies and get a lot of money." said Ailee.

"Yeah, that's good. You have to achieve your goal.Don't worry about them, I will do anything for you, friend." said Dasom while pat Ailee's shoulder.

"Yeah, thank you very much." Ailee said while smiling broadly.

The Next Day,

"Attention please!! Tomorrow we have a Mid-Year Camp. All the students have to go. So please packing your things and come to school early.Understand?" said the teacher.

All the students are excited with the camp except Woohyun and Hoya.They are uneasy with it.

"But, teacher, whose idea is this? So stupid. I don't want to go!" said Woohyun.

"Yeah, every year we do the same things at the camp. I have memorize all the activities." Hoya said with an annoying face.

"Woohyun, Howon, the Mid-year Camp that you went before is Mr.Park's idea. But, this Mid-year Camp is organized by me. So it will be fun.You have to participate no matter what. If not I will send two of you to headmaster's room." said Ms.Byun Miyoung.

"Okay, we trust you it will be fun.But if it was boring, I will..." said Woohyun that annoyed with his teacher.

"Will what? Kill me?!" said the teacher.

"No..no.. just forget it." answered Woohyun.

"Okay, tomorrow make sure you come to school. And dont be late or I will left you." said Ms.Byun.