Chapter 1 :)

Protect Her~

 At Incheon Airport.

"Wow.Finally I have arrive in Korea after a long journey!" Ailee said and walk alone without knowing anyone in Korea.

"Although I'm a little bit scared,I should be brave to feed my family." Ailee mumbled alone.

"Appa,why did you go early than us?" "Ah! I shouldn't remembered a sad thing now!" "Oh,I should call my mom." Ailee said and search for her smartphone.

"Aigoo! How should I call her?" Ailee suddenly realize that she sold her smartphone to buy a plane ticket to Korea.

"Aaaaah!! What should I do? Omma will worried." Ailee said and she walks around the airport to search for public phone.

"Damn! There's no one here!" Ailee feel very tired and she sit on the bench in front of ticket counter. She just look at other people that live a happy life not like her. Then,her eyes stop at one handsome boy.He is talking on the phone.

"Appa,where is he?" Ailee heard the boy said.

"Aah. He's so lucky.He has a father." Ailee envy with him

. "I can't see him." the boy named Woohyun talk on the phone to his father. "What the hell!Since evening I wait for him." Woohyun said and realize that the sky is getting dark.

Woohyun that tired of waiting walks toward the bench which is sat by Ailee

"Oh! Why did he walks towards me?!" Ailee shocked. Woohyun sit beside Ailee and close his eyes because he is too tired.

"Oh,he has a phone.Ah! How should I tell him that I want to borrow his phone." Ailee scared to start a conversation with him.

"Erm... Excuse me, can I borrow your smartphone?" Ailee asked him.

"Oh, Yes you can." Woohyun gave his phone to her.

"Thank you," Ailee said and smiled to him but he just ignore Ailee. Ailee call her mom.

"Omma! I have arrived in Korea.You don't have to worried.I can take care of myself.Ok mom, bye." Ailee ended her call before she start to cry.

"Thank you." Ailee gave the phone to Woohyun while crying. "You're welcome." Woohyun said and he realize that Ailee was crying. Ailee do not stop crying.

"What's up with this girl? Should I ask her?" Woohyun mumbled.