Chapter 10

Protect Her~

At the cafe,

"Dasom and Ailee come here." said Ms.Jang.Dasom and Ailee quickly walk to Ms.Jang."Why?" whispered Ailee to Dasom.

"I don't know." replied Dasom."Okay, take these." said Ms.Jang while giving two white envelopes."Woah, I don't realize that today is the end of this month." said Dasom. She know the white envelope means "salary". But the newbie,Ailee doesn't know anything."What is this? Am I doing wrong thing?" whipered Ailee while open the envelope.

"Money? Is this my salary for this month?" asked Ailee. She doesn't believe that she had stay in Korea for a month.

"Yes Ailee. That is your salary for this month. Spend it nicely and don't forget to buy something for your parents as this is your first salary." said Ms.Jang."Okay, Ms. Thank you." said Ailee happily."How is it? Do you happy along this month? or not?" asked Dasom."I'm grateful because god let me to meet you. and I'm happy too because I get a job although I miss my family so much. But, if Hoya and Woohyun don't exist in my life, it will be happier." said Ailee while looking at her watch.

"Oh, Dasom ah, it's already 6.30 p.m." said Ailee."Really? It's time for break. What do you want to do?" asked Dasom to Ailee."I want to send my salary to my mother through the bank." said Ailee."That's a good idea. Let's go!" said Dasom while put up her jacket

.On their way to the bank

,"What did you buy for your parents with your first salary?" asked Ailee."Me?? I don't buy anything. My father said, just save the money." said Dasom."Jinjja? Okay.. I got 500,000₩. I will send 450,000₩ to my mother." said Ailee."That's too much. What about you?" asked Dasom."Yah, if my mum changes the money to USD it will became little you know." said Ailee."Ah, that's right." said Dasom."We have arrived." said Ailee while walking into the bank.

Then she bank in the money."Finished!!" said Ailee."You have to tell your mother first. If not, she won't know that you send money to her." said Dasom."That's right!" said Ailee while taking out her handphone that given by Dasom."Hehe, thanks for this phone." said Ailee."Haha, you're welcome." replied Dasom.

"Hello, omma! This is Ailee, I miss you so much, I got my first salary today,, I have send money to your account. Spend it nicely, okay mum, Bye. I love you," said Ailee."Lets go," said Ailee while shedding tears.

"Yah, are you okay? You miss your mum right?" asked Dasom while hugging Ailee."I'm okay, let's go. We have to continue work." said Ailee while wiping her tears

.••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At night,Ailee has fall asleep but Dasom hasn't.She keeps daydream about Woohyun."Arghh,, how can I tell him?" said Dasom.Then , she sent message to Woohyun via 'Line'

"Hi Woohyun, are you sleeping?" Dasom sent her message.After a few minutes, he didn't replied."What the hell. Please reply!!" said Dasom."Oh,he had read my message." said Dasom happily.

"No,why?" replied Woohyun.

"Nothing, I'm just bored." replied Dasom.

"Is Ailee there?"asked Woohyun

"Ailee?! What's wrong with him?!!!" said Dasom angrily.Dasom doesn't replied Woohyun's message.

"Hello? Dasom ah? Sleeping?" message Woohyun to Dasom.

"Does he like Ailee? No way!! Aaaaarrrghh!! No.. no... I'm sure he wants to bully her." said Dasom.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In class 5 Science 2 or 5S2,"Woohyun ah! Nam Woohyun!" called Hoya while waving his hand in front of Woohyun."Yah!" Hoya hit Woohyun."What is it?!" asked Woohyun while hitting Hoya back."Are you okay?" asked Hoya."Of cos, what kind of question is that?" said Woohyun while laughing.

"We have known each other since we were born. I know if you have anything that you keep as secret." said Hoya."Why did you feel like that?" asked Woohyun again

."Because.. you don't play with me, and you just looking somewhere. Lol," answered Hoya."Woah! You are really amazing! You're my truly bestfriend," said Woohyun.

"See? I know it.. Haha, what's the problem?" askked Hoya.

"Ermm.. How could I tell this..?Actually, I think I have fall in love with someone." said Woohyun slowly."What the .... REALLY?!! Who is it? A girl or boy?" asked Hoya."What do you mean 'a girl or boy'? Of cos it's a girl." said Woohyun while punching Hoya's stomach slowly.

"Have I say like that? Whatever. Btw, who is she?" asked Hoya curiously.

"Are you curious? Give me 5000 won." said Woohyun that trying to make lame joke."It's not funny Namu yah. Palli!! Who is she?" said Hoya curiously.

"Haha, Okay.." replied Woohyun."Faster!! Who is she? I'm very curious!!" said Hoya."Should I tell Hoya?" thought Woohyun.

"Okay, If I tell you, don't be shock." said Woohyun. He still hesitated if he have to tell Hoya or not."Shock? Is she Minjeong? Nayoung? Those dumb girls?" asked Hoya."Yah! My taste is not that bad, Ermm.. I give you the clues. Okay?" said Woohyun.Hoya nod."She is beautiful." said Woohyun

."Beautiful? Are you stupid? Is she is the one beautiful here?" asked Hoya angrily.

"Aaahh! I will tell you. She is our target." whispered Woohyun.

"Target? You mean, Ailee?!!" said Hoya while making a shock face.

"Yah! Jinjja?" Hoya still can't believe it."It's up to you whether you want to believe or not. I wanna go home. Do you want to join me?" asked Woohyun.Hoya still speechless."Don't want? Okay. Bye," said Woohyun while walking out from the class

."Really? Ailee? Woah! He really mean it when we were at the cafe! Let's spread this shocking news!!" said Hoya while taking out his handphone

.••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Is it okay I tell Hoya? Hoya? No!!" Woohyun quickly ran back to his class. He know that Hoya really excited about the news like this and he will tell everybody in the school

."Oh... Wait.. Yah! Lee Howon!" screamed Woohyun while snatching Hoya's phone.

"Yah!! Why did you...." said Hoya.

"What is this? Woohyun likes Ailee? What the hell is this?! Are you crazy?? This is a WeChat group. All the students in this school will read it!! Aargh jinjja!! What if I don't came? You will send it right?!" said Woohyun angrily.

"Ermm... Sorry, but I'm so excited about this.." said Hoya slowly.

"I knew that you will excited that's why I ran back.. Don't ever try to spread it. If another people know about it, I will kill you." said Woohyun while grabbing Hoya's collar."O..O..Okay.. I promise!" said Hoya.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

What do you think? Check out the next chapter^^ have fun!! ^_^