Chapter 3 T_T

Protect Her~

The next day,Ailee wake early in the morning and goes out to find a job.

"Hope things go well today," Ailee mumbled and continue her walk while carrying her bags.

"Oh! That shop wants a worker." Ailee said excitedly and run towards the shop.

"Anyeonghaseyo.Do u want a worker?" Ailee asked the owner of the shop.

"Yes,we do want a worker but we want a boy,not a girl. Sorry." the owner's words make Ailee upset. She walks out the shop and hope she get a job today. Suddenly she saw a poster.

*Classic Jang's Cafe*

•Female •16-30 years old

•Waiter,Cashier

•Pl

ease contact :- 02-5332-6583 (Ms.Jang Daehee)

 

 "

Oh!Thanks god! I should call it now... Damn.I don't have a phone." Ailee felt very uneasy live without handphone.

 

"Luckily,there's public phone." Ailee ran towards the public phone and call the numbers.

 

"

Anyeonghaseyo, is this Classic Jang's Cafe?" Ailee asked.

 

"Yes.Do u want to make any order or catering?" said one of the worker there.

 

"No,but I want to ask you about the job offer. Can I get a job?" Ailee said confidently.

 

 

"Oh,wait a minute." "Ms.Jang Daehee!!" the worker call the cafe's owner.

 

 

"Yes,if u want to get a job, you can come to our cafe right now.It's at 10-3 Cheongdam-dong, 8902. You can see our cafe beside the colourful karaoke bar.Thank you." explain Ms.Jang 

Daehee,the owner of the cafe.

 

"Okay, you're welcome." Ailee felt very happy because she got a job offer. She takes a taxi to the cafe.

 

 

"Wow! This cafe is very beautiful.Classic theme." Ailee said while entered the cafe.

 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo.I'm the one who had call just now.Can I start a job?" Ailee said to Ms.Jang while bowing.

 

 

"Oh,I see.You can start work by tomorrow but today you have a practical before you start work here.You have to do a few things such as mop the floor,serve the drinks,wipe the table.If you can do it,and I like your work, that's mean you've pass the test. And if u want to ask anything, just ask her." explain Ms.Jang while pointing at the tall and pretty girl.

 

 

"Yeah,Anyeong! I'm Dasom. You can ask me anything and I'll teach you too.Nice to meet you,newbie. What's your name?" said the girl that seems so nice.

 

 

"Yeah,thank you.My name is Ailee and I'm 18. Hope we can be friends." Ailee smile to her and shake her hand.

 

 

"Oh,me too.Finally,I've a friend at this cafe.Let's start now." replied Dasom while pull Ailee's hand to the staff room.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

"This is your uniforms.I think you are the same size with me." said Dasom while giving Ailee a pair of uniforms. Dasom is very bright and energetic.

 

 

"I think so,thank you very much." said Ailee and took the uniform from Dasom. After finished changing clothes,they start their works.

 

 

"First,when customers come in,they have to order at the counter.Okay.Let me show you a demo.You be a customer." said Dasom while running to the counter.

 

 

"Okay,boss!" replied Ailee and she acted like a customer.

 

 

 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo,Ms.What do u want to order?" Dasom showed to Ailee how to talk to customer.

 

 

"Erm.I want an Americano." Ailee said.

 

 

"Okay.You may sit first.Your drink will be ready in a minute." said Dasom.

 

 

"Okay!! That's the cashier have to do. After that,you tell me the name of the drink and I will do the drink.Understand?" asked Dasom that very energetic.

 

 

"Yeah! I understand teacher!" replied Ailee. In a same time,a customer come into the cafe.

 

 

"Palli,palli.You be the cashier." Dasom quickly push Ailee to the counter.Ailee feel so nervous because she saw Ms.Jang Daehee is watching her at the corner.

 

 

"You can do it Ailee!!" said Dasom. Luckily,Ailee safely pass the first test.

 

 

"Good job,newbie.I'm proud as your teacher." Dasom words make Ms.Jang laugh.

 

 

"Ailee, you can start work by today.I like you." said Ms.Jang.

 

 

"Thank you,Ms. Jang!!" Ailee felt so excited and she hugs Dasom.

 

 

"Congrats Ailee!! From now, let's be a bestfriend." said Dasom. Ailee feel so happy because she got a job and a good friend.

 

ººººººººººººººººººººººººº

After finished one day working, Ailee and Dasom sit on the chairs at the kitchen.

 

 

"Dasom ah,tomorrow we have to start a work at what time?" Ailee asked Dasom while drinking a mango juice. "In the morning I go to school,I start work after school,at 2pm until 11pm." said Dasom.

 

 

"Aah,you go to school? Actually,I'm from America but I go to Korea alone to get some money to feed my family at U.S.Can I go to that school too?" Ailee said to Dasom. She wants to finished her studies while working.

 

 

"Of course.Tomorrow,you can follow me to school.I'll tell to my teacher.Wait..wait.. you came to Korea alone? Are you serious? When did u arrive and where did u sleep?" Dasom asked worriedly.

 

 

"Yesterday.. I sleep at sauna." Ailee replied.

 

 

"What? You bring your bags with you but where did u want to go? We are only 18. We are under aged." said Dasom again

 

 

"I don't know too.Maybe I have to sleep at sauna again.That is the only free place." answered Ailee.

 

 

"It's okay,you can stay at my house.Besides,I'm lonely because I don't have any siblings." Dasom said while holding Ailee's hand.

 

 

"Is it okay? What about your parents?" Ailee asked.

 

 

"They didnt care.They are too busy working." replied Dasom.

 

 

"Let's go home now.It's getting late." said Dasom while helping Ailee carry her bag.