Chapter 11

Protect Her~

After 6 months,"Woah. This is the sixth time I send my salary to my mum." said Ailee to Dasom.."But.. My mum never contact me lately." said Ailee again."Really? Maybe she is busy with your brother." said Dasom."Erm.. I think so.." said Ailee sadly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day,"Have you finished your English Homework?" asked Dasom to Ailee while walking to their school."English? Of cos.. English is my favourite subject.^^"said Ailee."Hemm. No wonder. You are American. I'm Korean." replied Dasom.

"But I'm not 100% American. My mother is a Korean. Don't worry, I can teach you." said Ailee while smiling broadly."Really? Thank you." said Dasom while patting Ailee's shoulder

."Hi guys," suddenly a ferrari stop by them."Oh.. Woohyun ah, Hi.." greet Dasom happily.Ailee just ignore him."Hi Ailee." said Woohyun while waving his hand in front of Ailee's face."Hi." replied Ailee."Do you want to go to school?" asked Woohyun."Yes." answered Dasom."Ouh.. Get in my car.. We go to school together." said Woohyun."Really? Thanks. Let's go Ailee." said Dasom while pulling Ailee's arm.

"You go alone. I will walk to school," said Ailee.

"Yah. Don't be like that. It's not your first time in my car." said Woohyun."Not your first time? Oh.. When was your first time?" asked Dasom curiously."No.. no.. I just said it.." replied Woohyun awkwardly."Really? Erm.." replied Dasom

.••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At school,"Ermm.. Dasom ah.. Come here." called Woohyun."Me? Why?" said Dasom while walking towards Woohyun.

"Actually.. Erm.. How can I say this.." said Woohyun."What is it? Just tell me." said  Dasom."Actually.. I like... Ailee." said Woohyun.Dasom shocked. She thought that Woohyun would say he like her.

"Ah.. So? Why did you tell me?" said Dasom while trying hard to not crying.

"I want you to help me because you are her bestfriend right? Ailee seems to hate me so much. Can you help me to change her feeling to me?" asked Woohyun.

"No. She hate you very much!" answered Dasom angrily. Then she quickly ran away from Woohyun."What the hell is he rying to do?! Sh*t!" screamed Dasom loudly."Dasom ah, what's wrong?" asked Ailee."Go away!!" shouted Dasom."What's that?! Why does she angry so much?" mumbled Ailee. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the cafe,

Ailee and Dasom don't talk very much. They only talk about the orders.

"Ailee yah, what happen between you guys?" asked Dongwoo because the cafe is not noisy than always."Oh.. I don't know. She is in a badmood today.. This morning, she got angry so much. and I don't know why.." explain Ailee.Dongwoo try to find out why Dasom is angry. Suddenly, he remembered.

*Flashback*

"Actually.. I like Ailee.." said Woohyun."Ah.. so? Why did you tell me?" asked Dasom

.*End of flashback*

"Ah. I think I know why does she angry." said Dongwoo. He heard the conversation between Woohyun and Dasom just now.

"Why? Why?" asked Ailee curiously.

"Waitt.. Does she angry at everyone or only at you?" asked Dongwoo."Ermm... I don't have idea about that. But, I think she only angry at me because she talked to Hoya,Eunji and somebody else at the class." said Ailee.

"That's right! She talked to me too." said Dongwoo."Maybe it's about Woohyun." whispered Dongwoo alone."Yah. You said you knew why did Dasom angry.. What is it?" asked Ailee

."Dongwoo yah! Come here!!" called Ms. Jang Daehee."Okay noona." said Dongwoo."I go first, Bye..Do your work well,," said Dongwoo.

"Yah! Jang Dongwoo! At least tell me first!! Yah!" screamed Ailee.

"Please slow your voice." Dasom suddenly talked."Oh.. Okay.." replied Ailee awkwardly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Dasom ah.. Why did you angry at me?" asked Ailee."Oh... Ermm.. Nothing. I don't know too." answered Dasom."Don't be angry anymore. It's not fun. I'll feel uncomfortable to sleep at your house if you don't talk to me." said Ailee.Dasom just silent.

"That's right. Ailee doesn't like Woohyun. So, what do I care." thought Dasom."Okay... Let's go back to normal." said Dasom while shaking hands with Ailee. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

 

This chapter is quite short. sorry~ Dasom was very angry and dissapointed at the same time. Poor her. but what can she do? Woohyun, the man that she loves like Ailee, her bestfriend. If you are curious, read the next chapter or you can subscribe my fic.. ^^^^