Chapter 2 ;)

Protect Her~

"Should I ask her?" Woohyun mumbled.

"Hey,are you okay?" Woohyun asked and give Ailee tissues.

"Oh,thank you.I'm not okay I think." Ailee said and wiped her tears.

"Why did u cry?" Woohyun asked.

"Oh,actually I feel so scared. I don't know anyone here.I don't know what to do after this." Ailee said and continued crying. "Yah,stop crying.

"Why? Where are u from?" Woohyun asked to make her feel better.

"I'm from America.I came to Korea because I want to work and get money to give to my family." Ailee tell him about her life.

"Ouh.. Then,you can find a job now.Erm. No.No. Maybe tomorrow because it is too late." Woohyun said.He felt pity to her.

"Oh.. okay. Thank you" Ailee thanks him because he want to hear her. Suddenly,Woohyun's phone ringing.

"Hello,appa wea?" Woohyun asked. "What?! He already at home?Yah! That Boohyun hyung. Okay.I'll go home now." Woohyun felt so angry.

"Why?" Ailee asked. "My brother. I wait for him since evening but, he go home by himself.What a waste of time." Woohyun said.

"Jiinjja? Ohh.. " Ailee just give a reaction.

"Okay. I have to go home now. Btw,what is your name?My name is Nam Woohyun." Woohyun said to Ailee.

"Oh.. My name is Ailee and I'm 18." she replied.

"Oh! I'm 18 too! It's nice can speak to you and I hope you will get a job." Woohyun said and smiled to her.

"Yeah,thank you." Ailee replied. Then, Woohyun walks out the airport.

"Wait!! Woohyun ssi!" Ailee ran while call him. Woohyun turn back after hearing Ailee's voice that call him.

"Why?" asked Woohyun.

"Do u know any place for me to sleep? For free?" Ailee asked Woohyun because he is the only one that she know.

"Ermm.. I don't have any idea.I can't bring you to my home." Woohyun said while thinking a suitable place for Ailee.

"I know! Sauna!! You can sleep at sauna." Woohyun got an idea.

"Yeah,that's a good idea.But where is sauna?" Ailee asked.

"I don't know how to explain to you.You can go with me.I will drive to the sauna.Besides,a girl can't walk alone at night." Woohyun said and pull Ailee's hand towards his red Ferrari.

"Oh,okay.Thank you Woohyun ssi." Ailee said while bowing to him.

"Wow! Ferrari! He must be a rich person.I've never dream can ride a ferrari." Ailee mumbled while smiling broadly. Later,Woohyun drive his car to the sauna.He take a glance to Ailee that look very happy.

"Wow! You're so cool! Is this your car?" Ailee asked him with an excited feeling.

"Of course." Woohyun said proudly. "Yeah we've arrived.You can go now.Anyeong and good luck," Woohyun said to Ailee and drive his car immediately after Ailee get out. "Yah!Aigoo.My mission start now!Fighting!" Ailee said to light up her spirit and she walk into the sauna.