Chapter 6 ♥

Protect Her~

"Attention. I want to count how many students didnt arrive yet." said Ms.Byun Miyoung

"2 people. Yah, I'm sure they are Woohyun and Howon.They are not here right?" said the teacher again.

"Yes teacher. You're right." shouted Sungyeol.

"Yah this two kids.We have to go now. Aigoo." said Ms.Byun.

"Just left them! They will do many problems. I'm sure." said Dasom that tired of waiting them.

"Okay.They will get a punishment.We will go now. Get into the bus." shouted Ms.Byun. They go to their destination.

Suddenly the bus stop.

"Why did you stop, ahjussi? asked Ailee. Then, all of them saw two boys standing in front of the bus to stop it.

"Oh, that's Woohyun and Hoya!" said Dongwoo.

"Yah! You jerks! Get in now!" said Ms.Byun while hit the two of them.

"Aargh! Why did u hit us? " asked Woohyun while sitting on the floor of the bus.

"You asked me? You want to go or not? You're late. If follow my heart, I just want to ignore you two." said Ms.Byun.

"Hehe. Mianei.We forgot about the camp.We pack our things just now" said Hoya in exhausted after chasing the bus.

"Teacher, no way! Why we have to sit on the floor? That's not fair." said Woohyun.

"You deserve it. Who tell you to be late?" said Dasom.

"Shut up!" shouted Woohyun.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Okay we have arrived. You can see some tents under that tree. First we have to play a game. The winner will get a big tent while the loser will get a small tent. Get it?" explain Ms.Byun.

"Yeah, what game is it?" asked Seongyeol.

" Teacher, we don't want to play. We will pay for the biggest tent. How much is it?" said Woohyun while showed off his money.

"Dont speak nonsense! Just do it like I said. Give me your wallet." scolded Ms.Byun while snatch Woohyun's wallet.

"So, please faster. How long we have to wait?" said Dongwoo.

"Okay.. okay.. The first game is you have to catch 5 catfishes in that river. Who is the first to catch 5 fishes is the winner. Understand?" said Ms.Byun excitedly.

"What?! Catch fishes? OMG!" Ailee scared of fish especially catfish.

"Teacher, I'm sure you want to make us to do a rare game. I appreciate your hard work.This is what I want! Adventure.." said Hoya and he immediately dive into the river. All the students working hard to catch the fish. Ailee and Dasom try to catch the fish but they fail.

"Yeaaahhh!!!! Dasom ah! I succeed!" screamed Ailee while hugging Dasom.

"Woah!! You're so good." said Dasom. All the students gathered around Ailee to look at the fish.

"Sorry!" Hoya look at the fish in the basket. Then, he kick Ailee's basket.The fish in the basket swims quickly into the river. All the students shocked by Hoya's action.

"Yah! Lee Howon!! How can u do that?" shouted Dongwoo while pulling Hoya's T-shirt.

"Omo! Since when you have a warrior to protect you?!" said Hoya while push Dongwoo aside. Woohyun that busy catch the fish just ignore them.

"Yes!! Finally!!" shouted Woohyun while grabbing a catfish.

"Woah, daebak! I got it too! " Seongyeol that busy catching fish with Woohyun when the students were fighting succeed too.

"Fck you Lee Howon!!" shouted Ailee.

"Who was swearing just now?!" asked Ms.Byun after hearing Ailee words.

" Ailee!! Ailee!!" shouted Woohyun. He felt so happy that Ailee will be punish.

" Come here right now!" said Ms.Byun.

"Palli!! Go!!" Woohyun said. Ailee didnt move then, Woohyun push Ailee into the river.

"Aargh!! " Ailee screamed. All the students start to help Ailee to stand up. Hoya that saw the incident just clapping his hands happily.

"Yeah! That's my friend! Woohoo!!" said Hoya while laughing.

"Yah!! Nam Woohyun! Are you out of your mind?" screamed Dongwoo. He felt annoying with Woohyun's bad attitude

"Omo! Am I doing a wrong thing Hoya? I don't think so." said Woohyun. He wants to make Dongwoo feel annoyed.

" Aniyo, of course you're right." said Hoya while caught his fourth fish.

" Why did you hate Ailee so much? What did she do to you?" asked Dongwoo angrily.

"Stop it Dongwoo yah. I'm okay." Ailee didnt want Dongwoo and Woohyun fight because of her.

"You see? Ailee is okay, so? Such a busybody, Jang Dongwoo." Woohyun said while caught his fifth or last fish.

"Yes! Teacher I'm finished catch the fish!!Woohooo!!" screamed Woohyun.

"Okay, students! We have a winner! The winner is Nam Woohyun!" said Ms.Byun.

" Yeaahh,, clap your hands!!" direct Hoya to the students. " Now, Woohyun, you can choose your tent and your friend that will sleep in that tent with you." said Ms. Byun again.

"I choose this big tent, hehe" said Woohyun. "Hahahaha,, this is fun!" Woohyun said while looking at his friends. He saw Hoya that like a crazy people because he wants to be choosed.

"Okay the first one is, my bestfriend, Hoya!!" said Woohyun again

"Who is Hoya?" asked Ms.Byun, She don't know Hoya is Howon.

"Yahooo!! I am Hoya, I love you my friend!" screamed Hoya while running towards Woohyun.

" Oh , Howon.Why Hoya? Whatever, Okay next Woohyun." said Ms.Byun.

Woohyun see many people are waving their hands in the air such as Seongyeol, Sunggyu, Key but Dongwoo just standing quietly. He felt weird, Dongwoo usually will do anything to be choosed but this time he just ignore him.

"Ahaha, Dongwoo is mad at me? Lol, I will add your madness," mumbled Woohyun.

"Okay! I know! I'm sure this person will like it too. " said Woohyun while smiling.

"No people like sharing tent with you!" shouted Dasom from the back.

"You're bothering me Dasom ssi!! Do you want to share tent with me?" asked Woohyun back.

"What? I'm not crazy enough. Urgh! Disgusting ever!! I prefer sleeping under the tree than sleeping in the same tent with you, greasy!" answered Dasom.

"Okay! I don't want to share with you too stupid! I want Dasom sleeps under that tree tonight. Alone. Agree?" said Woohyun while pointing at the tree that a little bit far from their campsite.

"Whatever! I don't care!!" said Dasom madly.Then, she walk away. She doesn't want to see Woohyun and Hoya's face anymore.

"Yah! Stop it! Then, who is it,Nam Woohyun?" asked Ms.Byun. After a few seconds, Woohyun open his mouth,

"Ailee!!" said Woohyun loudly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••