Body shot

The Billionaire Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Setting: Commodore Club

Two hours ago, Jiyong ate breakfast together with Dara. While eating breakfast, they mostly conversed about the food served to them. Jiyong did most of the talking, explaining to her the reasons why it’s ridiculously expensive, from the food’s production, place of origin and scarcity. Dara listened intently and threw a couple of questions here and there. After he ate his breakfast, he excused himself that he needs to inspect things around the room. After half an hour of sitting near the counter watching Jiyong work, Dara felt tired and transferred on the sofa located in the middle of the room to lie down. The Versace golden sofa is facing the bar and allows her to see the room in 180 degree angle.

Dara stretched her legs and rested one of her foot on the arm of the Versace golden sofa. She kept on following where Jiyong is with her eyes. “This man is so meticulous” she thought. Jiyong is not inside the bar anymore, he is walking around the commodore club room inspecting the chairs, tables, windows and curtains. She had seen him finger swipe a number of furniture and windows couple of times to check for dust.

“He’s lean and handsome, any type of clothes will fit him. He can be a model if he wants to… or a male idol. I wonder why he chose to be a bartender?…. perhaps,… he just really loves alcohol and mixing drinks” she thought. Jiyong bent down to check on the carpet. His back is facing hers so she can see the full view of his behind.

“what a y ” she smiled mischievously. “Omo! Why do I have this feeling that I want to caress his ?! Waahh! I’m a ert! Erase! Erase! Erase!” she thought as she profusely shake her head.

“Done fantasizing about me?” Jiyong teasingly said. She didn’t notice Jiyong is standing next to her already. She immediately sat straight on the sofa.

“No! What are you talking about? I’m not thinking about your !.. I mean, not fantasizing about you!” she lied. Her cheek is turning red.

Jiyong gave a short laugh.

“I think… I can come out now. Grace might not be looking for me anymore” looking embarrassed, Dara got up and about to walk towards the door when Jiyong held her wrist. “Wait, I’m practicing to mix some ladies drinks. Stay back and try it” he said. He’s not lying though. Top, his friend, is really teaching him how to mix drinks.

“Okay…” she blurted. She didn’t know why she didn’t tell him she haven’t tried drinking alcohol before. “You know very well why” her mind retorted “you just want to be with him longer”.

He smiled and led her back to the bar counter.

“Okay so I’ll be letting you drink some cocktails and tell me what you think about it” Jiyong started gathering the cocktail tools and drinks he needed. She just nodded and observed him as he made the drink for her.

“This drink is called Mai Tai. I have used a 1944 rum and infused it with tea, mint and lemon extract” he explained as he transferred the drink from to the cocktail shaker to her glass.

Dara took a sip. “Mmm… that’s very refreshing. So tropical” she answered truthfully. Sure there was a kick and bitterness due to the rum but it was not that strong.

She then drank all of it in one go and slammed the glass on the counter. “okay, what’s next?” she asked. Jiyong looked at her in surprise.

“alright” Jiyong composed himself. He started making her another cocktail drink.

“This is called Platinum Passion. It’s a mixture of Ruinart Champagne, passion fruit, honey, brown sugar, and L’esprit de Courvoisier, that sells for around $6,000 a bottle” he explained. He gave her the champagne glass.

“oooohh~ expensive~~” she teasingly said and took the champagne glass from him.

Jiyong shrugged his shoulder. “all the drinks you’ll be drinking today are over $1,000”

Dara suddenly choked from her drink and began coughing loudly. “Are you alright?” Jiyong asked. He wiped the table where she coughed up her drink.

“No, I’m not okay” she said in annoyance. “sh*t, 3 glasses of these are worth my salary” she said. “what the hell, might as well enjoy it” she continued and took a big gulp.

“whooo, that’s strong! But I like it! I can taste the passion fruit” she finished the whole thing afterwards.

“Okay! I’m ready for the next one!” she doesn’t know why she suddenly felt excited. She rubbed her hands together in anticipation. Jiyong just smiled and shook his head. He prepared the next drink.

After half an hour and 6 cocktail drinks, which Dara happily drank, Jiyong noticed Dara’s getting much more talkative. Her nose got a little red, she looked like Rudolf the red nose reindeer. Her eyes also looks droopy.

“You know what’s wrong about rich people?” she slurred, looking at Jiyong while sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter