Amusement Park

The Billionaire Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was running fast going to the bus stop. She told Jiyong to meet her at the bus stop at 8:00am. It’s now five minutes to eight! She doesn’t wanna be late to their date! Wait? Did she say date?! No, no, this is nothing! She just wants to ease her guilt and make Jiyong feel better that’s all!

Suddenly, Dara’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” Dara answered. Her voice panting, she’s still running.

“Dara-tokki, I’ll go to your house today neh?” Bom said on the other line.

“Bom-torri don’t go to my house today”

“Ha?? Waee?!”

“Just don’t go to my house today. I’m not there!”

“Why? Where are you going? Yah, Dara! Don’t keep secrets from me!”

“Don’t worry I’ll tell you soon! Bye-bye!”

“ You’re going to meet Jiyong aren’t you??!! Hey, bring me with you! I want Jiyong to treat me some food too! Yah!”

“Bommie! Can you stop thinking about food?! I need to go now bye!” Dara dropped the call.

She saw Jiyong sitting at the bus stop waiting for her.

She approached him, still panting. She bent down and held her knees.

“I’m not …. *pant*…late” she said.

“Yes you are.” Jiyong smirked while looking at her. He’s wearing sneakers, ripped denim jeans, white shirt and a black cap with a long tail.

“C’mon! It’s just five minutes!” she exasperately said. She’s wearing sneakers, white shirt, white denim shorts and denim jacket. She also has a small rugged handbag on her shoulder. They didn’t talk about what they would wear but somehow they still matched.

She sat down beside Jiyong.

“It’s still late” He smirked.

“Just as what we agreed on, late-comer will pay for lunch. So, lunch on you. Your wallet should be ready. I eat fancy” his smile turned wicked.

Sandara just covered her face defeatedly with both hands. She lost. “Waaaahhh!! Bom! This is all your fault!”

Jiyong stood up when he saw the bus coming “C’mon. The bus is here” he said to Dara.

He went up the bus first and tapped his card. Dara followed after him.

 

AMUSEMENT PARK:

Dara happily ran like a kid around the amusement park. Jiyong shook his head. “She’s supposed to make me feel happy but it’s turning out she’s having more fun than I am” as she looks at Dara happily prancing ahead of him.

“Jiyong! Jiyong! What ride should we try first? Omo! I’m so excited I can’t even choose!” She turned around excitedly to him and then walked faster than him again.

Jiyong quietly looked around the amusement park.

“Tsk, not that great of an amusement park. Their roller coaster is not even that high. Seungri and I will build a much more better amusement park and it will close this business down” he snobbishly thought.

“Yah! Jiyong! My grandma can walk faster than you! Can you please hurry up?” Dara shouted when she noticed Jiyong is walking leisurely.

“Arasso! I’m coming…” He said while still busily observing the rides and places he’s passing through.

Dara walked briskly towards him and grabbed his hand, dragging him away.

“Yah! Dara!” as he almost stumbled. He let Dara drag him away.

“Hurry up! I wanted to ride everything!” Jiyong and Dara decided to take the rollercoaster ride first. Well, it was mainly Dara’s. Jiyong doesn’t have a say.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” Dara screamed for the fifth time.

“Yah! Can you stop screaming?! The rollercoaster hasn’t even started!” Jiyong covered his ears while looking irritatingly at Dara.

“I’m so nervous maybe we should go down!” she looks scared.

The roller coaster started moving…

“Wait… WAIT!!!!! I CHANGED MY MIND!!! BRING ME DOWN! BRING ME DOWN!” she screamed

“Idiot! It’s too late now!” Jiyong shouted at Dara

“YYAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Dara screamed all throughout the ride.

Jiyong looked nonchalant. He rode a scarier roller coaster before. This is nothing to him.

A few more minutes and the ride is over. Dara stumbled coming out of her seat. Jiyong held her up.

“I can’t believe I survived that ride” she said disorientedly.

“I can’t believe I survived your screams” Jiyong grimaced.

They headed out to the exit.

They saw a bunch of people looking at the pictures being taken during the rollercoasted ride.

“OMO! Jiyong let’s look at our picture” Dara grabbed Jiyong’s hand. Jiyong just let her do what she wanted and followed.

“ahahha! look at this couple! They look so cute! The girl looked like she’s gonna die screaming and her boyfriend just looked plain bored!” one of the girl said while pointing at the picture on the screen.

Dara and Jiyong is almost near to the photo booth. Dara looked at the photo they’re talking about and recognized that it’s them.

“hmp! The girl looks so ugly! The guy’s so handsome, he can find a much more beautiful woman” said the other girl, obviously jealous.

“Why you! How dare you call me ugly!” Dara thought. She squinted her eyes at the girl who’s infront of her. She’s about to grab the girl’s shoulder when she felt someone pulled her back.

Jiyong sensing the fight, quickly pulled the collar of Dara’s jacket and dragged her out of there.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” she whispered irritatingly.

“Don’t let your fun be spoiled by lowly people” Jiyong said without looking at her.

Dara grew quiet and realized what she’s about to do. She nodded and followed Jiyong out.

“I’m hungry. Buy me food” he smiled

“Okay” she smiled as well. She silently thanked Jiyong for calming her down.

Jiyong and Dara went straight to the hotdog stand. Jiyong said he hadn’t tried any street food before and he wanted to be adventurous today.

Dara and Jiyong continued to walk around the park while eating. Quite a number of people stared at them while they’re passing by, commenting how much of a beautiful couple they are. Some of them even commented they find it really cute that they’re wearing couple clothes with their white shirts, Jiyong’s denim pants and Dara’s denim jacket, plus they’re also both wearing sneakers.

But Jiyong and Dara were very oblivious to it, they were in their own world.

“I wanna try yours” Jiyong said as he took a bite of her Nacho cheese hotdog and then took a sip of her pineapple juice. He chewed slowly and tried to savour the taste.

“Mine is better” he finally said and he continued walking while he took another bite of his Chicago-style hotdog and took a sip of his coke.

Dara’s walk suddenly slowed down as she processed what happened. “Did he just suddenly took a bite of my food and took a sip on my straw???” she looked at his back shockingly. “He…He.. had an indirect kiss with me! He tasted my saliva!!!” she looked down on her food “Omg, and I’m gonna taste his too if I eat and drink these!” she thought and suddenly looked pale.

Jiyong turned around to see her. “Dara! If you’re not gonna eat that you better just give it to me. I’m still hungry!” he took a big bite of his hotdog sandwich.

She scowled and shouted “No way!”. She took a big bite of her hotdog. There’s no way she’ll give it to him. They lined up too long just to buy these.

He smirked “Ha! now you tasted my saliva as well, we’re even!” He laughed evilly.

“!” she shouted back.

Jiyong and Dara rode other rides after they ate. Almost all the rides they went to, Jiyong either had a serious or bored expression on his face. While Dara’s almost dying from fright. Jiyong will always hold Dara’s hand though when he feels she’s about to lose it. Dara complained that their photos looked weird all the time with his stoic face and her screaming face.

“I can’t take it anymore I think I’m gonna vomit” Dara said as she covers . They just went out of the Anchors Away ride. Jiyong pats her back to make her feel better.

Dara felt food rushing up . She covered tightly and held on to her stomach. She quickly ran to the nearest female toilet. Jiyong was left standing infront of the Anchors away ride.

Jiyong decided to just wait for her near the photo booth. As he walked closer to it, he saw people looking at the photos and got curious of what he and Dara looked like as well.

“Omo! Look at the photo! Awww, that’s so sweet!… Jagiya, that man reminds me of you when we were still dating” the wife held her husband’s arms while she’s pointing at the picture.

Jiyong eyes followed where she’s pointing at. It was a picture of him and Dara. Dara’s tightly closing her eyes while screaming and he’s looking at her genuinely smiling.

Jiyong smiled while looking at the photo on the screen. He went near the photo booth lady and told her he would buy it. He put the photo in his back pocket afterwards.

“Oh my god, that’s so terrible. Let’s not take any rides again” Dara exhaustedly said as she reached the photo booth. The picture on the screen changed already so she didn’t see the photo of them.

“Let’s go there” Jiyong pointed

“Where?” Dara’s eyes followed where Jiyong is pointing at.

It was a horror house.

Dara shivered. Seriously?? She looked at Jiyong terrified.

“What? I let you ride any rides and take me anywhere you want. Now it’s my turn” Jiyong said seriously.

“Hahaha…ha.. can you.. can you pick another place?”

“I can’t pick any other rides because for sure you’re too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter